Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

The Bruce fan club is in full swing

People are actually hyped over that performance?! My God :lol:

I give Bruce all the credit he deserves for 11 games without a win that comprises one good half and 21 very poor ones amidst a league season of 0 other good performances and an 18month streak of 95% awful football. I can't say fairer than that. Bravo Bruce. 

Exceptions and rules being distorted. I'd love to distort Edwards face.

Guest reefatoon

Was obvious this shite was going to be used as a positive result. It’s fucking pathetic and embarrassing to anyone trying to flog it off as a moral victory.

Leeds were s*** tonight FWIW.

They were.

Correct, but, still could and should have scored 4 or 5 so what does that tell you. That 20 minute spell before Gayle came on has given him a get out of jail card for another couple of games.

Terrible management to make that sub with Fraser going off. Bruce using the dinosaur methodology of thinking let’s just chuck on more strikers and this mean more goals

Leeds were s*** tonight FWIW.

They were.

Correct, but, still could and should have scored 4 or 5 so what does that tell you. That 20 minute spell before Gayle came on has given him a get out of jail card for another couple of games.

Terrible management to make that sub with Fraser going off. Bruce using the dinosaur methodology of thinking let’s just chuck on more strikers and this mean more goals

completely fucked up the shape of the team and we lost the impetus that was building up.

Steve "Barney" Bruce.

Guest reefatoon

What’s a matter with you man? We should all be buzzing here, we played 15 minutes of half acceptable football. Open top bus parade being planned.

Newcastle have now failed to win any of their last nine PL games, taking just two points from a possible 27.

They have scored just twice in their last nine games and failed to find the net in the first half of the last ten.

Steve Bruce has now emulated Rafa Benitez in presiding over an 11 game winless run in all competitions - the Spaniard's sequence coming during the first four months of the 2018/19 season.

Leeds completing a seasonal double over Newcastle for the first time in the Premier League. They last achieved the feat in the Division One season of 1975/76.

I wasn't sure  or couldn't remember the matching Rafa stat.

Bruce will set the a new record without doubt though.

Seriously couldn't have been a worse game/result. Another loss but actually not the worst performance in memory, so Bruce somehow buys some more time.

100% agree. Bought the fat cunt another game or three

Steve Bruce:

“It was much more like it tonight.

“I was very very pleased, on another day we could have won the match.

“We will have to stay positive, it’s difficult, course it is,because it is now whatever it is, five without a win in the Premier League."

Is he so stupid and/or incompetent that he doesn't know its 11 without a win and 9 in the Premier League (double his estimate) or is he having a sly lie to cover how poor his performance has been?

The esteem I hold him in it could easily be one or or the other or both and is basically exactly what I take him for.

You can imagine the analysis that goes into our opponents and our own games when you have only the vaguest idea about your own recent and current bad run.