Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Luke Edwards is a fucking prick, like.

Cockney tosser who gets a kick out of playing a pantomime villain type figure. He couldn’t give a fuck about this club or the city, the way he is Championing the obese dinner nanny to be some kind of genius because we have brought in a half decent coach to try and end an 11 game winless streak is nothing short of embarrassing. Baldy mug.

Luke Edwards reckons it could be Bruce DOF and Jones Manager/Head Coach.

We really are the gift that keeps on giving aren't we  :lol:

Was told about this earlier this week, thought it was a joke.  :lol:

Understandable.

My f***ing god. What is this football club?

Barely a football club.

Yep, impossible to try and understand what that entity is through the prism of 'football club'

Every other football club tries its best, we try to do the absolute least. One of these things is not like all the others.

To me its just a scam  - Ashley, Ameobi, Charnley, Bruce and now Jones milking money none of them have any business getting off something other people built. They actively hate people that want to move the club forward and one-of-our-own-Bruce is fully indoctrinated in it.

If it prosper none dare call it treason

Our appointments are comparable to a third division club with no money:

Bruce - Grayson

Jones - Johnson

DOF is such a strange role. Some are legit football people that actually make a contribution, and some are just club ambassadors really.

Hopefully it's the latter if there is any truth to this. Not that he even deserves that mind :lol:

Needs to be well away from anything to do with the actual playing of football at the club.

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:Let Bt know ur thoughts in the comments,Wow he used Sheffield's result at man u as a win for him  :jesuswept:

Jesus wept... first few lines.... "Its never gonna be easy for ANY Newcastle manager, because of the great expectation".  :jesuswept:

Once again, its the fans fault for wanting a bit more than survival every season. :rant:

Its awful, just put a team out that plays football, goes for goal and put a few passes together, if we get beat, the horrible fans you hate will cushion you and protect your football stance. To just give in is an embarrassment to the very area you pretend to represent.

"We were ridiculed for getting beat off Sheffield Utd, yet they've just gone and beat Man Utd"

I knew he'd use that result as justification for our defeat.

Also, bleating on about the negativity again and 'fake news', when asked about Jones' appointment.

"Would I let myself be undermined like that? I don't think so."

:rolleyes: :idiot2:

I mean there's no point picking a part that interview because every single line is a shocker. Should go down as one of the worst interviews by a Newcastle manager in history.

I did particularly like the "it's not my way of playing" the guy got the job in 2019 and its now 2021. If the players didn't demand a return to the 3 cb's last year he would have been relegated already ?

Couldn't bring himself to add the context that its not easy under Ashley for any manager. Hardly going to upset his sugar-daddy by speaking the truth. Yet without that context I'd say Keegan and Sir Bobby p*ssed it so either its 'under Ashley' or only the s**t ones find it hard.

Expectation is such a chore when you're hell-bent on being ambitionless as a club and a manager that is unable to attain anything. It also smokes out their motives.

Expectations have never been lower at this club and yet they're still offensively high to these parasites and this complete c**t of a manager.

Expectation =/= aspiration.

I'd love to be in the CL but I don't expect to be.

I'd love to score 3 every game but I don't expect it.

I'd love to win an FA Cup but I don't expect it.

I'd love to have an owner who wanted the very best for NUFC but it's not happening

I'd love to have a manager who could take the club forward but it's not happening

Pundits who reckon they know about Newcastle fans' "expectations" are fucking arseholes tbh.

Using the expectation bollocks to cover his arse.

Despicable cunt.

Guy is happy to take a big fat dump on the reputation of the clubs fans and push all the lazy negative stereotypes about them just to consolidate his position. The man has absolutely no shame whatsoever.

All while he continues to do an abysmal job that isn't even remotely competent. Terrible stuff.