Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Ashley has paid £4m apparently and it's all done. That'll come off the "transfer fund".

That'll be 0 in transfer fund now then or may have to bring money forward from next years budget

I'm almost certain we are going to bring in really promising players, and will be spending a decent amount.

Joelinton and Saint-Maximin are probably going to happen. I wouldn't be surprised.

It will be similar to when McClaren came to the club, where money will be spent on promising young players, and be given to the manager to use.

The manager is going to be Steve Bruce though, so it's made it difficult to even be excited about this type of talent coming into the club.

£4 million for Bruce alone then? or with his cronies too?

Only allowed one coach.

Ney point having several coaches when one is enough to tell the players to get stuck in

£4 million for Bruce alone then? or with his cronies too?

Shola can put the cones out, no need for any other coaches as well. He's an expert at doing two things at once so he can chuck the bibs to players as well!

always has to be like this with ashley, there isn't one bit of logical sense in this appointment all at - bruce is a classic PFM handing massive contracts to 30 year olds near the end of their days the absolute opposite of everything ashley wants

Ashley has paid £4m apparently and it's all done. That'll come off the "transfer fund".

That'll be 0 in transfer fund now then or may have to bring money forward from next years budget

I'm almost certain we are going to bring in really promising players, and will be spending a decent amount.

Joelinton and Saint-Maximin are probably going to happen. I wouldn't be surprised.

It will be similar to when McClaren came to the club, where money will be spent on promising young players, and be given to the manager to use.

The manager is going to be Steve Bruce though, so it's made it difficult to even be excited about this type of talent coming into the club.

Ashley likes to pretend he knows more about buying footballers than respected football men like Rafa and Keegan.

He'll probably delight in spending £50m then telling Bruce these are your players, now get on with managing them.

Desperation

Desperation implies that Ashley didn't really want Bruce, imo Bruce is 100% what Ashley wants.

A whipping boy who's going to absorb some of the anger.  Hell, he'll probably take the blame off the morons in the crowd when we're getting humped off Sheff United.