Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Meetings with players this week,he,s lost the dressing room,some of his comments in house have been unbelievable, players think it's a matter of time before he goes,also certain players refusing to start.

tenor-1.gif

Meetings with players this week,he,s lost the dressing room,some of his comments in house have been unbelievable, players think it's a matter of time before he goes,also certain players refusing to start.

I wish this this was true but even the lascelles/asm turned out bull

They both just happened to get long covid, one of whom was so ill with it he was allowed to go home to France and visit elderly relatives.

I wish this this was true but even the lascelles/asm turned out bull

They both just happened to get long covid, one of whom was so ill with it he was allowed to go home to France and visit elderly relatives.

Lets see when he plays tomorrow, Lascelles seemed up for it

Guest reefatoon

Nobody should make you feel so fucking mad. Haven’t watched the fat knacker speak on TV for ages as he really pisses me off. Just reading what he says really grinds my gears too. Need to avoid anything the melted nosed cunt does now for my own sanity. The utter utter cunt that he is.

Mint.

Has to be the beginning of the end.

It does seem like it. Although bringing in a secondary coach from a championship club seems like a mild reaction at best. But tbh I think any sort of change will probably be enough to stop the rot if only because the players will be prepared to see what the new man has got to offer.

Haven’t all the players had game time recently other than ASM and his was covid related, so who could be refusing to play ?

Schar ?

Played against Liverpool, Leicester and Sheffield Utd.

Seemed an odd miss from the Arsenal squad

Those comments.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

He'e either been told he's on borrowed time or that his job is as safe as houses. I have no idea which.

The question has to be asked. Is this cunt the worst manager in the history of the club? It's a yes from me.

Haven’t all the players had game time recently other than ASM and his was covid related, so who could be refusing to play ?

Schar ?

Played against Liverpool, Leicester and Sheffield Utd.

Yeah but he's clearly playing half arsed, probably only turning out when there's no one else available. I think there's players who aren't exactly refusing to play, but are maybe saying to Bruce 'why don't you pick someone who fits your ideas a bit better'.