Joelinton

Stifler

I mean how many times has that happened to him in his time here now. His legs literally buckle with fear every time he ever has a chance to score. 

Like there's a curse on him. 

Should have had 2 goals in thst half on his own. 

4 minutes ago, alexf said:

I mean how many times has that happened to him in his time here now. His legs literally buckle with fear every time he ever has a chance to score. 

Like there's a curse on him. 

Should have had 2 goals in thst half on his own. 

Aye, if it was a one-off fair enough but he’s done this the 3 years he’s been here in that sort of position. Not being a centre-forward isn’t an excuse for shite like that.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

Thought he had another good game, desperate to see him hammer in one of these chances like, but fuck me, his composure is non existent :lol:

He's getting into the right positions in the box from midfield more often than he was when he was up front though, funnily enough. I think he'll start chipping in a few once he bags his next one. 

Wish he’d brayed Alli for being a snide cunt. Just love this lad, in the middle he shows so much class, his touch is generally brilliant and he is so collected. How on Earth does it fall apart so badly for him in the box? It must be predominantly psychological