Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

12 minutes ago, Klaus said:

City gave the world a lesson in how not to defend against ASM. They gave him time and space to control, turn and run at them. Wolves will probably stick about 4 men on him now :lol:

I mean if they did would be wonderful for Wilson left alone in acres :D Which should be the point but Miggy bless him isn't much of a threat so we have failed to take advantage too often of ASM being crowded out.

23 minutes ago, Klaus said:

City gave the world a lesson in how not to defend against ASM. They gave him time and space to control, turn and run at them. Wolves will probably stick about 4 men on him now :lol:

Would be brilliant if we suddenly signed Diaby, then they would be screwed. We need someone as menacing on the other side, then sides would be lost what to do.

1 hour ago, r0cafella said:

noticeably brilliant largely due to city not bothering to double him like everyone else does. 

This lad is the key, we just need someone on the other flank who can make the most of the space he creates. 

We need bodies attacking the box to prevent the opposition doubling up on him, and somebody overlapping. 

He was outstanding yesterday, probably better than Everton (h) last season given the assists and the opposition. Had a chuckle at a point in the 2nd half when he started running at Walker and Stones and the 2 just immediately stood off. :lol:

Hopefully he follows this up next week at Wolves.

4 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

I thought that too but Sky stats at the end said he only got 2. Does him winning the freekick count as an assist? Never really thought about it before 

It's the FPL mindset to count him winning the free kick as an assist basically 

Guest HTT II
6 minutes ago, Mikky said:

For me that’s 3 contributions from ASM

My target for him was 12 - he’s already a quarter way there 

if he can get between 12-15 that puts him in some serious category 

He needs 10 goals scored at least, I’m more concerned with that than assists! If he can get 10 goals + 5 assists he’s laughing and so are we. He was superb yesterday, unplayable, unstoppable and bang on point. 3 assists against Man City is worldy like!

20 minutes ago, HTT II said:

He needs 10 goals scored at least, I’m more concerned with that than assists! If he can get 10 goals + 5 assists he’s laughing and so are we. He was superb yesterday, unplayable, unstoppable and bang on point. 3 assists against Man City is worldy like!

yeah don’t get me wrong - I prefer it to be 10/5 aswell - he’s on the right path with 35 games to go 

Guest HTT II
6 minutes ago, Mikky said:

yeah don’t get me wrong - I prefer it to be 10/5 aswell - he’s on the right path with 35 games to go 

Hopefully!

He's starting to play these absurdly delicious passes where he used to run the blind alley or shoot, love that change in his game.

Second half where we got a shot away though, that interchange with Bruno/Joelinton was wild, he got up like a mad man to get the ball back and spring back up to attack - the adrenline he had was insane! 

I thought he largely tried to do the same against Brighton however every time it came to the cross or pass it was of poor quality. It was a poor performance, but not through lack of trying to do the right thing.

Very good sign that he's working to align to our way of playing.