Allan Saint-Maximin (now playing for Al-Ahli)

Disco

Think its a bit harsh with the negative comments on the lad personally. Maybe even bordering on cyber bullying.

He is just trying to cover the team including the women and youth team which no one does tbf. I find his match day blogs quite interesting personally and he uploads day quite quickly. He's made a few mistakes but haven't we all when we were younger?

If you don't like him, don't watch his videos. 

1 minute ago, CPL said:

Think its a bit harsh with the negative comments on the lad personally. Maybe even bordering on cyber bullying.

He is just trying to cover the team including the women and youth team which no one does tbf. I find his match day blogs quite interesting personally and he uploads day quite quickly. He's made a few mistakes but haven't we all when we were younger?

If you don't like him, don't watch his videos. 

He’s absolutely fine - he got an outsized amount of attention because of the takeover.

I’m sure he’s actually not a terrible lad, but my dislike comes purely from hating what he is doing rather than who he is. The idea that you just cut around making vapid, pointless crap and call yourself a “YouTuber” is a symptom of a society that spends all its time wasted on shite like social media. It’s a disease.

Not just the takeover tbf. It’s easy to say don’t watch his videos but the titles on his videos have been at times very clickbaity. For example just after the takeover had gone through he was  released a video with the title suggesting Bruce had been sacked when he hadn’t been.

I hold no real animosity towards him tbh, he’s a bit annoying but I’d honestly like to see him succeed. Whether people like him or not he is one of us.

Having an absolute stinker of a second half to the season and I don't know how or if he can get out of it

End product practically fruitless and runs into trouble too much. His attacking game needs changed and moulded into an alternative because he's turning into a one trick pony now.