Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

You could shoot a sheep square between the eyes, throw the body at a keyboard a few times, upload the resulting keystrokes as a tweet and it would still have more credibility than this relentlessly thick cunt like. Genuinely not sure how he fucking gets through each day.

:lol: :lol:

Probably true as well.

It's that lad (lawyer) who done that podcast for gallowgateshots with "shell" having a go at Ryder and showing him up basically. Good thread.

Wait a minute - he looks familiar. Was he on the junior apprentice about 10 years ago?

Is she saying MA didn’t pay off that bank debt? He absolutely did. He did not convert this payoff into equity, he rather just created a mythical loan that had 0% interest due to him so effectively was a sore spot hanging on the balance sheet. Any time he’d further put in money he’d add to that debt number, and then pay himself back the additional owed to him. The only time we used external funding in form of debt was by using the Barclays facility available to all PL clubs to get TV money portions paid earlier to fund transfers and cash flow (once tv money came in they’d pay back Barclays).

Not sure if others have responded to this already, but isn't she contesting the apparent fact it was reported as being 144m at the time he took over, when it was much lower (around 70m if memory serves)?

It's that lad (lawyer) who done that podcast for gallowgateshots with "shell" having a go at Ryder and showing him up basically. Good thread.

Wait a minute - he looks familiar. Was he on the junior apprentice about 10 years ago?

He was on a video posted on here yesterday with a damn hot woman.

What was Alan Oliver like? Bit before my time really. Laurent Robert tried to give him a hiding didnt he?

Was so far up Freddie's arse that he was almost signing the checks himself. He acted like the Oracle of the north and was extremely annoying, as well as ugly as fuck. But he did often have the inside line, despite the odd hilarious mistake (Brett Emerton).

Wonder whatever happened to him.

What was Alan Oliver like? Bit before my time really. Laurent Robert tried to give him a hiding didnt he?

Was so far up Freddie's arse that he was almost signing the checks himself. He acted like the Oracle of the north and was extremely annoying, as well as ugly as f***. But he did often have the inside line, despite the odd hilarious mistake (Brett Emerton).

Wonder whatever happened to him.

Yeah, Oliver was close to the club so he usually had the scoop.

I actually have some sympathy for Lee Ryder though. I'm also dreadful at spell chegking my own work. If I were him I'd get Sandra the receptionist to look over my articles before submitting them. I'd also recommend that he sticks with phrases he knows how to use, like John Gibson does. In John's journalistic arsenal he has, "More chance of finding Lord Lucan", "More chance of finding Shergar" and "More chance of finding Lord Lucan" again.