Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Rare sighting of Penn in public yesterday

http://tse2.mm.bing.net/th/id/OIP.UGtJgtQZXNNqglLcSyqwKQHaJ1?pid=Api&rs=1

:aww: only kidding Penn, your well-spaced and gloomy interjections really add something to this thread :lol:

EXGj789WoAYakzE?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

The boss of Wylam has had to go on a grovelling mission apparently, not apologising for the design of the can, but because the guy in charge of their social media had too many cans himself and was replying to anyone who thought it was in poor taste on Twitter or Insta telling them to get fucked and taking the piss out of their profile pics.

Surely they were anticipating the Bein thing, which is why the 'issue that wasn't anticipated' is the bit that worried me.  Don't think it's anything to do with Bein, as I'd expect them to have seen it coming.

He’s not saying there *is* an issue. Just presenting a few different options for what could be causing a delay. I think people are not reading that tweet with the context of what he was replying to.

He quite clearly says there is an issue which wasn't anticipated at the start of last week (when he first said it could be done by Wednesday).

Like I said I'm not shitting I the bed, still expect it to go through, but aye... That quote made me think it wasn't going as smoothly as they expected.

This. Staveley thought it would be done last week, she was wrong. What if she's wrong about passing?

She also led Caulkin to believe she was going to be our new owner 2 1/2 years ago.

Hopefully its only a week or so delay, not years this time.  :lol:

She was lead to believe that she might hear decision last week but didn't.  Could be myriad of possible reasons.  Big jump to go from that to "wrong about passing".

What if you volunteered to become NHS volunteer during this crisis and had to have a disclosure check done and were told it would take a week.  After a week you here nothing, do you think there's been a delay or do you go straight to not passing it?  :)

Aye, but so BZG thought they were going to be our owners last summer.  So what?  They and Amanda the last time hadn't had signed contracts from the selling party and had submitted paperwork to the PL.

Chill my friend.  It's happening.  Keep the faith!!

The boss of Wylam has had to go on a grovelling mission apparently, not apologising for the design of the can, but because the guy in charge of their social media had too many cans himself and was replying to anyone who thought it was in poor taste on Twitter or Insta telling them to get f***ed and taking the p*ss out of their profile pics.

Where's he apologised like? Haven't been able to find that

The boss of Wylam has had to go on a grovelling mission apparently, not apologising for the design of the can, but because the guy in charge of their social media had too many cans himself and was replying to anyone who thought it was in poor taste on Twitter or Insta telling them to get f***ed and taking the p*ss out of their profile pics.

Where's he apologised like? Haven't been able to find that

Damage control on beer nerd forums apparently.

Surely they were anticipating the Bein thing, which is why the 'issue that wasn't anticipated' is the bit that worried me.  Don't think it's anything to do with Bein, as I'd expect them to have seen it coming.

He’s not saying there *is* an issue. Just presenting a few different options for what could be causing a delay. I think people are not reading that tweet with the context of what he was replying to.

He quite clearly says there is an issue which wasn't anticipated at the start of last week (when he first said it could be done by Wednesday).

Like I said I'm not shitting I the bed, still expect it to go through, but aye... That quote made me think it wasn't going as smoothly as they expected.

This. Staveley thought it would be done last week, she was wrong. What if she's wrong about passing?

She also led Caulkin to believe she was going to be our new owner 2 1/2 years ago.

Is not a fakeover man stop crapping on about that will you. It's down to the Premier League nothing more nothing less.

Didn't say fakeover, just that it's not complete yet.

Also just reminding everyone that Staveley has told her contacts she was expecting to be our new owner 2 1/2 years ago.

Hopefully she's right this time.

I think you just need to chill. Wait until it’s done. You reminds me of Lee Ryder.

Let's be above petty name calling to keep this thread somewhat civil.

I've come to expect nothing less - it seems reminding people this isn't a done deal yet sets a few off on one.

Is not a fakeover man stop crapping on about that will you. It's down to the Premier League nothing more nothing less.

Didn't say fakeover, just that it's not complete yet.

Also just reminding everyone that Staveley has told her contacts she was expecting to be our new owner 2 1/2 years ago.

Hopefully she's right this time.

I think you just need to chill. Wait until it’s done. You reminds me of Lee Ryder.

Let's be above petty name calling to keep this thread somewhat civil.

I've come to expect nothing less - it seems reminding people this isn't a done deal yet sets a few off on one.

It's called "stress" I suppose.

Everything is taking longer at the minute due to lock down. Started a new job yesterday and literally told not too come back in till after lockdown. Just means some things will take longer than normal.

If anything significant happens, someone who actually knows will say something.

So the lockdown is driving people crazy enough to believe this takeover isn't happening? Because it is, you know that.

Personally I think it will happen, but my gut feeling is that it won't be until next week at the very earliest.

Next week  :lol:

Then it will be next week then next week etc