Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

A Cessna 525 CitationJet CJ1 has just landed at Newcastle haven taken off from Doncaster. Any significance?

Aye, saw that.  Just as it was angling to land my VPN went down and I lost it.  Doncaster/Sheffield is the closest airport to Shirebrook afaik, Mandy is from around there too.

Significance of shire brook?

SD headquarters.  Interesting CL35 out of Geneva too, just passing over London now.

A Cessna 525 CitationJet CJ1 has just landed at Newcastle haven taken off from Doncaster. Any significance?

Aye, saw that.  Just as it was angling to land my VPN went down and I lost it.  Doncaster/Sheffield is the closest airport to Shirebrook afaik, Mandy is from around there too.

Amanda is from North Yorkshire and when in the UK lives between there and London. The closest airport to her is actually either Teesside or Leeds/Bradford, either way if she coming in from her Yorkshire home then she wouldn’t fly in.

The airplane from Doncaster is likely just an aircraft that has been chartered from Newcastle and was already based at Doncaster. No one would fly from Doncaster to Newcastle. It is 2 to 2.5 hours away to drive, and an hour and a half a half away on the train.

20 minutes on a Cessna 525 CitationJet CJ1.

Even assuming you need to be there in that much of a hurry and had that much money you would likely be transported by helicopter for that short a distance.

If you were a sole passenger or there was only a few of you, you would likely be chartered a smaller aircraft. Not would likely get you there in a similar time frame.

Planewatch has never worked. Literally never.

Didn't it work with Ben Arfa? I remember he was actually photographed at the airport collecting his bag though it may have had nothing to do with planewatch, of course.

Luke Edward's is a proper annoying fucker like. He obviously doesn't hear anything from the buying side and it pisses him off a little bit, so he throws his toys out the pram because he's out of the loop.

Even assuming you need to be there in that much of a hurry and had that much money you would likely be transported by helicopter for that short a distance.

If you were a sole passenger or there was only a few of you, you would likely be chartered a smaller aircraft. Not would likely get you there in a similar time frame.

What if there's nee helicopters available?  Didn't think of that did you, smarty mcfarty?

Amanda is from North Yorkshire and when in the UK lives between there and London. The closest airport to her is actually either Teesside or Leeds/Bradford, either way if she coming in from her Yorkshire home then she wouldn’t fly in.

The airplane from Doncaster is likely just an aircraft that has been chartered from Newcastle and was already based at Doncaster. No one would fly from Doncaster to Newcastle. It is 2 to 2.5 hours away to drive, and an hour and a half a half away on the train.

And it's proper windy, be shitting me pants landing in a small plane in them gusts today.

Luke Edward's is a proper annoying fucker like. He obviously doesn't hear anything from the buying side and it pisses him off a little bit, so he throws his toys out the pram because he's out of the loop.

He went to shit when he moved to the Telegraph. Somehow managed to outdo himself this season with his constant praise for Bruce.

What if there's nee helicopters available?  Didn't think of that did you, smarty mcfarty?

Again like I said Amanda won’t use Doncaster airport. DSA is about an hours drive from her Yorkshire home in Ripon, an hours drive in the wrong direction to Newcastle. She could drive to Newcastle in a similar amount of time.

It’s not going to be Ashley because if it was him he would be at Shirebrook with his own helicopter in anyway.

It’s not going to be the Reuben’s and certainly not the Saudi’s.

Or a military jet. get occasional Tornado's and Typhoons flying around at low levels. Takes what about 2 minutes to get to Leeming when you're doing 7-800mph?

The RAF retired the Tornado from service in April 2019. F-35B Lightning is the replacement. What has this got to do with the NUFC takeover again?

Again like I said Amanda won’t use Doncaster airport. DSA is about an hours drive from her Yorkshire home in Ripon, an hours drive in the wrong direction to Newcastle. She could drive to Newcastle in a similar amount of time.

It’s not going to be Ashley because if it was him he would be at Shirebrook with his own helicopter in anyway.

How do you know she was at home?  You been in the bushes again?

I mean it is feasible that she is in Doncaster on business, highly doubtful though.

I mean it is feasible that she is in Doncaster on business, highly doubtful though.

Planewatch is a bit of fun.  Your Mandywatch is downright creepy.

You obviously haven't been to Doncaster...

You obviously haven't been to Doncaster...

Haha.

Almost like the majority of my family don’t live there and that being there is almost like my 2nd home. ?

21b73eb856b8b8ef3ca12928f370e599.jpg

2020 N-O tracking the progress of the takeover [colourised]

I’m addicted to flight radar now, it’s strangely therapeutic

Yeah not for me it’s not :anguish: