Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Today is the day. I can feel it in my cock.

♫ ♬ I feel it in my fingers...

Fun fact (or not).  The song that replaced that wet wet wet song after shitloads of weeks at number 1 was take that with back for good.  The underlying chords are exactly the same.

Not saying Barlow is a copying cunt but......

Whigfield's Saturday night replaced it in the charts, followed by "Sure" by Take That. Back for Good was a year later.

So fun fact (or not) is actually "or not" :lol:

Fun fact (or not).  The song that replaced that wet wet wet song after shitloads of weeks at number 1 was take that with back for good.  The underlying chords are exactly the same.

Whigfield's Saturday night replaced it in the charts, followed by "Sure" by Take That. Back for Good was a year later.

:lol: so my timing was a bit out...….just like my guitar playing

Isn't Love Is All Around Me actually a song about Marti Pellow being on the skag. The first verse should say "brown" where it says "love", but the censors made them change it.

It was the soundtrack to a million teenage fingerblast sessions during 1994, but it's a junkie anthem and parents were furious when they found out the true meaning of the song.

Or not.

Isn't Love Is All Around Me actually a song about Marti Pellow being on the skag. The first verse should say "brown" where it says "love", but the censors made them change it.

It was the soundtrack to a million teenage fingerblast sessions during 1994, but it's a junkie anthem and parents were not happy when they found this out.

Or not.

You reckon the Troggs wrote a song about future Wet Wet Wet?

It was the soundtrack to a million teenage fingerblast sessions during 1994, but it's a junkie anthem and parents were not happy when they found this out.

Or not.

They were psychic dudes The Troggs man....

Wild Things They Don't Tell Us - Reg Presley, lead singer of "The Troggs", here details the wild things that he believes the government secretly knows about, but will go to the most extraordinary lengths to stop the public from finding out. He presents his evidence of alien visitation, crop-circles and his scientific theory of why the Earth is gradually changing shape.

troggs-4.jpg

The year is 4518. Neil Warnock has just been appointed manager of Championship strugglers Everton. It’s his last job. Meanwhile on the Newcastle United Saudi takeover thread fans have moved on to discussing musical hits from Timor-Leste in the 38th Century. Dave still hasn’t returned.

Not saying Barlow is a copying c*** but......

Or not.

They were psychic dudes The Troggs man....

Wild Things They Don't Tell Us - Reg Presley, lead singer of "The Troggs", here details the wild things that he believes the government secretly knows about, but will go to the most extraordinary lengths to stop the public from finding out. He presents his evidence of alien visitation, crop-circles and his scientific theory of why the Earth is gradually changing shape.

troggs-4.jpg

My older sister saw The Troogs at The Majestic came back smitten with Reg Presley

Reg Presley is such a shit name. It sounds like a bloke who collects bottles to take back to the shop for a 5p refund even though that hasnt been a thing for 40 years.

If news were to break, would Twitter be the place to hear it?

Newsnow?

Just trying to narrow down places I need to F5. really.

My guess would be a platform yet to be invented that exists somewhere in whatever replaced cloud technology