Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

The thing is with Bruce, I can’t understand how these wanker pundits explain the damning statistics which has us bottom for pretty much everything aside from hit and fucking hope.

Utter cunts.

Is there anything stopping an announcement over the weekend? Or is there any chance it can get announced? Would like to stop checking for updates for these 2 days. Doing my head in even before the proper #cans.

I very much doubt that it will be announced over the weekend.

If it’s not announced by the end of the business day tomorrow, the earliest it will then be announced will be Monday morning.

May 1st is my prediction.

The thing is with Bruce, I can’t understand how these wanker pundits explain the damning statistics which has us bottom for pretty much everything aside from hit and fucking hope.

Utter cunts.

I like the "has worked wonders under financial constraints from Mike Ashley" quotes that keep popping up.

The thing is with Bruce, I can’t understand how these w***** pundits explain the damning statistics which has us bottom for pretty much everything aside from hit and f***ing hope.

Utter c***s.

The team may be bottom of the league in terms of goals scored, but they're at the peak of the top lad manager league, and that's what matters.

Another day, seems less pissy knickers stuff in the press today, wonder if we have come through the worst of the shitstorm for now.?

Tick fucking tock  :lol:

Well done, you've said it now...

:lol:

Another day, seems less pissy knickers stuff in the press today, wonder if we have come through the worst of the shitstorm for now.?

Tick f***ing tock  :lol:

Well done, you've said it now...

Just want it done, can’t take much more now  :lol:

I even don’t require the new owner to invest a lot on our team. As long as the funds generated can be fully invested back to the team I am satisfied. Just let Rafa or the new manager to do whatever they want.

The Ashley era is just too painful.

It’s basically like you can see, smell and feel the fresh air of the light at the end of the rancid sewer tunnel still flecked with shit all over the wall and floor, and some self-important bouncer has turned up and put a velvet rope juuuuuuuust in front of the exit because they want to have a real thorough look at your ID despite the fact you’ve not looked younger than 35 for about 10 years.

Wasnt April 6th the start of the new financial year ?

In the UK the financial year began on April 1, 2018, and runs until March 31, 2019, for the purposes of government working out their finances. For personal tax purposes, the fiscal year starts on April 6 and ends on April 5 of the next calendar year.

Summik like that

It’s basically like you can see, smell and feel the fresh air of the light at the end of the rancid sewer tunnel still flecked with shit all over the wall and floor, and some self-important bouncer has turned up and put a velvet rope juuuuuuuust in front of the exit because they want to have a real thorough look at your ID despite the fact you’ve not looked younger than 35 for about 10 years.

Basically 6th April is the start of the tax year, Companies can choose any date for their financial year.

Moving the date to Sunday is probably significant

And we all know Ashley's moves the goal posts to suit him.