Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

The whole pathetic invented "American Bid" is FAKE, FAKE, FAKE.

Amanda & Co are OUR owners now, that is how it has felt like for months now . . let's get on with it.

Are you frustrated bud? Thought you said it would get announced today?

Are you not annoyed (or 'frustrated' to use your word) by these easily invented lies?

Are you?

Still plenty of "today" left . . or mebbe tomorrow, ha ha . . . "imminent"

I'm with you manor. It'll get done. And I for one can not wait.

'Following the Report as explained above, it is still this author’s opinion – again, and it must be emphasised, based upon what is known in the earlier article – that the ODT would not prevent KSA PIF from being a Director. The Report does not inculpate the KSA PIF for beoutQ’s piracy.'

Few mentions today about this Mauriss blokey bidding for sponsorship at the World Cup in Qatar.

With reports of a bid 50 million over the asking price and keys name dropping him, it does make you wonder.

The Qatari’s bid for the World Cup was corrupt as hell, the chairman of bein/PSG is due in a Swiss court later this year on bribery charges.

Are we paranoid ? To fu#%ing right we are, and with good reason I suspect.

The PL have known that for weeks.

That it hasn’t been approved yet points only at one thing: they are trying to find a way to reject it which they can get away with.

They want to reject it or not no one knows about it for sure.

The PL have known that for weeks.

That it hasn’t been approved yet points only at one thing: they are trying to find a way to reject it which they can get away with.

It really doesn't, it points to multiple possibilities.  For instance waiting for the report to be public so that everyone can see it's not a reason to stop the deal before they go ahead and give it the go ahead.  Or they received only parts of the report from Qatar and were waiting to judge the full report in its entirety.  Or they merely used the release to delay for more time to decide and/or hope for less scrutiny once the season restarted.  Or there's your theory that they've used it to delay while they look for other reasons to reject the deal.  I'm sure theirs even more possibilities.

These c*nts really are desperate

From that FootballLaw article:

There was no finding or identification that the KSA government or any individual was responsible for the broadcasting of beoutQ’s piracy but Qatar merely ‘established a prima facie case that beoutQ is operated by individuals or entities subject to the criminal jurisdiction of KSA’.

If Qatar are basing the opinion on this report it certainly is desperate

Definitely raises more suspicions about Mauriss :lol: There's no way that man has the kind of money to buy a Premier League club.

Correct, everything about it seems to point back to Qatar. Whole thing is corrupt to f*ck.

From that FootballLaw article:

There was no finding or identification that the KSA government or any individual was responsible for the broadcasting of beoutQ’s piracy but Qatar merely ‘established a prima facie case that beoutQ is operated by individuals or entities subject to the criminal jurisdiction of KSA’.

If Qatar are basing the opinion on this report it certainly is desperate

The opinion of a slik > a solicitor on twitter, although I'm sure PIF have Queen's Counsel giving exactly the opposite opinion.

Somebody at the PL is going to have to grow a pair and tell Qatar that they're a long way past the remit of their f***ing television deal, like

Spot on I can’t believe the premier league is allowing itself to be dictated to by these cnuts.

I wouldn’t care if they were clean but the fuc#%s are corrupt as hell.

They need to be put back in there box, and told to f#%k off.

When exactly did this Masters dude become PL chief? He wasn't there in the beginning of all this was he?

December 2019 but was interim CEO for a while before that.