Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Personally don't think the Saudis will allow this deal not to go through and they'll make the concessions to the arseholes at the PL. MBS wouldn't want Qatar pretty much preventing one of the most high profile acquisitions that PIF has made so far. I mean, this is a guy who replied to a question asking if anything can stop him with "only death".

Good job he's a lot younger than ordinarily someone in his position would be, otherwise the PL delay would be putting that to the test.

PL dragging their heels over this is now reflecting badly on their image. Its gone on far too long and all aspects and angles of the test should have been covered.

why would that be the case for anyone who isn't a newcastle fan?

As supporters, do we have any rights whatsoever to be kept in the loop?

Only if you're of a certain level of attractiveness. Hence why nee fucker's telling you owt hehehehehe

No

I've told Sky I won't be renewing my contract with them if the takeover doesn't go through. Hopefully PIF and the Reuben boys are using different avenues.

PL dragging their heels over this is now reflecting badly on their image. Its gone on far too long and all aspects and angles of the test should have been covered.

why would that be the case for anyone who isn't a newcastle fan?

Well, for one, it reflects on how they can't even trust their own supposed O&D test as they are taking ages to make a decision based on it. Being pressured by various sides like BeIN, MPs, receiving letters from here and there , and still dragging it on makes them look weak as p*ss. Fine, reject it or accept it, but making such drama over your own f***ing test is so weak. I doubt any other major European leagues would have had to take this long if a takeover and investment came knocking on their door.

No

I've told Sky I won't be renewing my contract with them if the takeover doesn't go through. Hopefully PIF and the Reuben boys are using different avenues.

Phew. I was worried there.  :lol:

This guy is connected enough. He always gives inside info for championship players and club business.

Him saying this will nod it is positive as far as i am concerned.

Pretty sure he said it was done the other month.

Guest neesy111

Could it be feasible the takeover has left the atmosphere?

It's possible with the time it's taken.

If you want a break from the takeover thread, head over to the Almiron thread where apparently Obertan is the better player

In fairness this forum is a hive of some of the thickest people going. Half of them shouldn’t be allowed to think about football, let alone articulate an opinion about it.

:ructions:

It would appear not, the Premier League have refused to say anything in public, to us or anyone else.

They have always said this is for "confidentiality" reasons.

There would have been no confidentiality risks in them 'respecting' us supporters by saying to us something like . . "We are still going through the tests. We appreciate your concerns, but we have to get it right. You will be advised of the results of the tests when they are completed . . . Thankyou".

No breaches in confidentiality there.

They didn't do that, because they couldn't give a sh*t about us at all.

The slightly worrying question is does this mean that Staveley is getting her confidence and positive vibes from Ashley and Charnley? :lol:

Either that or she's just not trustworthy.

This should be passed straight to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

It does not fall in line with the D&O test, and clearly shows the Premier League going against their own rules.

hate shit like this, the PL rules are vague as fuck for a reason man, so they can do what they want and let whoever they want into their club/deny access

if the saudis hadn't been cunts over the piracy thing they'd not have been in this position

The longer the PL drag this out, the better the chances the Saudis will dump the deal and go back to being cunts with the piracy thing.

While I'm sure the PL are loving having them over a barrel, at the end of the day it will be us who get shafted if it falls through. Saudis will just shrug their shoulders and buy into a different league and ratchet up the BeOut channels again.

Could it be feasible the takeover has left the atmosphere?

Left, populated Mars, sent further missions to Pluto, claimed independence, voted in Donald Trumps great-great-great grandson, realised their mistake and came back to earth and claimed asylum and now, finally, at the stage where its imminent.