Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Anyone have any idea about the fit and proper persons test?  Assuming that there is a clear framework and they would have done their checks on this and be confident they’ll pass it.  Can’t help worrying a monumental kick in the nuts is approaching from somewhere  :lol:

What I'd like to know is whether these next few weeks give Ashley time to change his mind, or if he's taken it out of his hands by signing everything.

Because he's a twat, he could definitely change his mind.

Was it discussed/explained why the Reuben brothers were needed to go in on this when the Saudis have more money than god?

They've been part of Staveley's attempts since she started, Saudi Arabia hadn't, so think it's just that they didn't want to get cut out/Staveley didn't want to cut them out. Reubens have clear interest in the region, and could be Staveley wants in on that for instance, so a bit of a quid pro quo. Could be anything, absolutely nothing I would worry about in the way you suggest.

Was it discussed/explained why the Reuben brothers were needed to go in on this when the Saudis have more money than god?

They've been part of Staveley's attempts since she started, Saudi Arabia hadn't, so think it's just that they didn't want to get cut out/Staveley didn't want to cut them out. Reubens have clear interest in the region, and could be Staveley wants in on that for instance, so a bit of a quid pro quo. Could be anything, absolutely nothing I would worry about in the way you suggest.

Also their extensive property in the city and those links perhaps as you'd imagine there's going to be various developments going on the years to come.

What did I suggest? People reading some strange shit into what I write lately :lol: Their involvement seemed unnecessary is all but your explanation and mojo's make sense.

3 or 4 more weeks of this. Fuck.

Na.....believe the Premier League have had all the documentation for a Couple of weeks....a more realistic timetable is 5-10 days

Hope so. Seems silly these would leak so heavily if it was going to rumble on another month!