Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

You can forget about signing Mbappe, since the moment Mohammed Bin Salman came to power he's wanted one thing and that's to knock Qatar down a peg or two, weather that's by cutting diplomatic relations or a proxy war in Yemen. The best way to challenge Qatar is sport because the one thing people think of when someone mentions them is PSG & the world cup, he's been looking for a club for years but man u wasn't for sale at not a £4bn. Saudi Arabia are going to buy someone so it might as well be us, so

Get your season tickets now because the waiting list is going to be years.

Feel like we have a 1 goal lead, we are deep into stoppage time waiting for the final whistle, and are about to take a goal kick.

giphy.gif

This is the most important thing ever to happen to the club, its a defining moment for the club, its a defining moment for me, us, the city, the region. Not only will it be truly amazing to have a club we can be proud of this could regenerate the city. If this happens we will be the most followed team in Saudi Arabia and lots of their royalty and businessmen will come to sjp to watch us from time to time, they may even like the city and invest in it. It could be a game changer for the city. If this goes through and it goes the right way I am coming back to Newcastle because I can't miss this nor can I let my children miss it.

Man, I want to believe, but I can't. If it happens - great! I wonder if this whole covid-19 thing has hit Ashley in the pockets.

Feel like we have a 1 goal lead, we are deep into stoppage time waiting for the final whistle, and are about to take a goal kick.

giphy.gif

This is the most important thing ever to happen to the club, its a defining moment for the club, its a defining moment for me, us, the city, the region. Not only will it be truly amazing to have a club we can be proud of this could regenerate the city. If this happens we will be the most followed team in Saudi Arabia and lots of their royalty and businessmen will come to sjp to watch us from time to time, they may even like the city and invest in it. It could be a game hanger for the city. If this goes through and it goes the right way I am coming back to Newcastle because I can't miss this nor can I let me children miss it.

Freudian slips are great.

Its just hit me that we're going to go from being the most stingent, cheapest and tattiest club in the top division, to the easily the world richest club. Mental. :lol:

We're not going to be the richest club in the world ffs. Just because PIF have massive resources doesn't mean they are in the coffers of Newcastle United.

giphy.gif

This is the most important thing ever to happen to the club, its a defining moment for the club, its a defining moment for me, us, the city, the region. Not only will it be truly amazing to have a club we can be proud of this could regenerate the city. If this happens we will be the most followed team in Saudi Arabia and lots of their royalty and businessmen will come to sjp to watch us from time to time, they may even like the city and invest in it. It could be a game hanger for the city. If this goes through and it goes the right way I am coming back to Newcastle because I can't miss this nor can I let me children miss it.

Become England’s second city with loads sexy skyscrapers and that too

Its just hit me that we're going to go from being the most stingent, cheapest and tattiest club in the top division, to the easily the world richest club. Mental. :lol:

We're not going to be the richest club in the world ffs. Just because PIF have massive resources doesn't mean they are in the coffers of Newcastle United.

Aye, they have a ton of money, but in this new world everyone knows it's all about how much toilet roll and hand sanitiser you have. I don't think they have that much.

Aye, they have a ton of money, but in this new world everyone knows it's all about how much toilet roll and hand sanitiser you have. I don't think they have that much.

Still better than a world where all the money is in wallpaper

Still better than a world where all the money is in wallpaper

I wondered if paint was liquid assets, so I bought a bit of that and kept in the shed. Hopefully the value increases. I'm not very good with the stock market thing.