Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Opening his store in Scarborough up illegally over the weekend.

There’ll be queues outside his store on N’Land street when it opens too.

Aye. Big Mike is giving 50% off for NHS staff don’t you know? So generous, what a guy.

Yes. Although I thought the saying phrase was “Mussolini made the trains run on time”. I think his point is that bad people can do good things? Perhaps especially if it’s in aid of their evil cause?

Yeah, I can see why he’s used it, but I can certainly see how people think of it in reference to what I said.

It’s a horrible phrase he’s used in error if that wasn’t his intended reference.

He’s been baited by our fans here though, no doubt the Man City fans will also go full in on him.

Raab is of Jewish heritage as well, fucking awful tweet.

He's gone full Jordan Pickford when I comes to all things NUFC

I see he has deleted that tweet which I posted above. For those that didn't see it, someone replied to one of his tweets with a screenshot of the trains running on time thing, and he replied 'Yes. And I stand by it'.

From all the debate regarding the moral nature behind this takeover, I understand his views on the whole thing which are fair views due to all the stuff behind the KSA and MBS but the guy is an absolute wankstain. The way he's went on has shown him up as a sanctimonious cunt with an enormous superiority complex.

I see he has deleted that tweet which I posted above. For those that didn't see it, someone replied to one of his tweets with a screenshot of the trains running on time thing, and he replied 'Yes. And I stand by it'.

From all the debate regarding the moral nature behind this takeover, I understand his views on the whole thing which are fair views due to all the stuff behind the KSA and MBS but the guy is an absolute wankstain. The way he's went on has shown him up as a sanctimonious c*** with an enormous superiority complex.

If I could like a post this would be it.

He's an idiot for getting into/inciting arguments with fans on Twitter but his general point is correct and he's been consistent with criticising Man City loads in the past as well

He’s comes across as a total bellend despite a good writer who I nearly always agree with.

He's an idiot for getting into/inciting arguments with fans on Twitter but his general point is correct and he's been consistent with criticising Man City loads in the past as well

Not disputing his general point, just the way he goes on; blocking fans that try and have a civil debate about it, blocking Man City fans for doing the same thing and just appearing incredibly sanctimonious when he does reply to people. His most stuff mentioning Hitler is quasi invoking Godwin's law.

The way some of our lot have also went on is embarrassing mind, like digging up old FB posts and tweets and all that.

Not disputing his general point, just the way he goes on; blocking fans that try and have a civil debate about it, blocking Man City fans for doing the same thing. His most stuff mentioning Hitler is quasi invoking Godwin's law.

The way some of our lot have also went on is embarrassing mind, like digging up old FB posts and tweets and all that.

Tbh I don't really look at his social media anymore outside of what is posted on here so not up to date on what he's blocking people for. The Hitler comparison I think is fair enough when someone tags him in that post. Every terrible dictator will have done some things which helped people at some stage, doing one good act doesn't change what else you've done.

This isn't a Newcastle agenda thing either, he's been getting into lengthy recurring arguments with people on Twitter for as long as I can remember and he can't let things go.

He’s like every other person with a platform who thinks they are superior to others in intelligence so will try and belittle others via social media or his articles etc.

He can fuck off.

Guest Carrick18

He’s comes across as a total bellend despite a good writer who I nearly always agree with.

He's the Roy Keane of football writing. Yeah, some of his work is good, but his personality is one of a contrarian.

Guest neesy111

I’ve just realised something - Sports Direct was open in town yesterday - was that allowed?!

Nope, they opened quite a few of their shops yesterday.

Guest neesy111

This.

Gone about things completely the wrong way, but I agree with his views.

Our fans are absolutely disgusting on Twitter, absolute cesspit.

He’s like every other person with a platform who thinks they are superior to others in intelligence so will try and belittle others via social media or his articles etc.

He can fuck off.

Nee wonder KI loves him . :lol:

This.

Gone about things completely the wrong way, but I agree with his views.

Our fans are absolutely disgusting on Twitter, absolute cesspit.

ffs people have tried to get him sacked because he dares express an opinion different to their own on the takeover, were that me I'd be reacting in the exact same way