NUFC : Next Manager (Bruce is here forever)

Guest The Little Waster

Nufc Next Manager : Poch or Rafa ?  

343 members have voted

1. 1. Nufc Next Manager : Poch or Rafa ?

• Pochettino
    • Rafa

Watch that to the end. The explanation of the Atalanta manager's system has just completely blew my mind, I don't understand it at all but I know I want us to play that way.

The Pochettino link is completely bullshit IMO - it'll be his agent putting his name out there and linking him to stupid amounts of money.

Rafa will be the manager if they take it over, no question in my mind.

The Pochettino link is completely bullshit IMO - it'll be his agent putting his name out there and linking him to stupid amounts of money.

Rafa will be the manager if they take it over, no question in my mind.

Yes to both parts of this :thup:

If Rafa wants to come back it’ll be his job to take. Maybe he has a Mandy clause in his contract!?

I'm sure if that was the case Rafa's camp would of leaked it by now but the Rafa talk is slowly dieing  :jesuswept:

I’d be surprised if Rafa wasn’t first choice and I expect he will want the job, and given he hasn’t ruled himself out I’ve no reason to change my mind. The lack of media talk means nothing.

I’d be surprised if Rafa wasn’t first choice and I expect he will want the job, and given he hasn’t ruled himself out I’ve no reason to change my mind. The lack of media talk means nothing.

Given that it's Staveley's takeover and Rafa was involved in her last takeover attempt (in some way?) i'd be staggered if he wasn't her first choice. The only things that might stand in its way are the cost of releasing him from his contract and/or him being too honourable to walk away from it.

Given that it's Staveley's takeover and Rafa was involved in her last takeover attempt (in some way?) i'd be staggered if he wasn't her first choice. The only things that might stand in its way are the cost of releasing him from his contract and/or him being too honourable to walk away from it.

I realise it's ridiculous, but if there is such a thing as a 'NUFC Takeover release clause', there would be no dishonour. In fact it would be a dishonour if he didn't honour it.

Anyone else notice how we've been linked with players who all seem to have some kind of tie to Rafa, or is that wishful thinking?

We've been linked with a fair few players who seemed to be targets during or just after Rafa's time here too.

Guest The Little Waster

Anyone else notice how we've been linked with players who all seem to have some kind of tie to Rafa, or is that wishful thinking?

We've been linked with a fair few players who seemed to be targets during or just after Rafa's time here too.

👍👍👍

Rafa would make the most obvious and perfect sense.

He really would, but I've got to say, I'm becoming more open to all the managers we've been linked with so far. I haven't felt that way since Sir Bobby got sacked.