Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

31 minutes ago, Candi_Hills said:

I'm happy to see De Marco and Doussi waving their willies round again but it's a bit concerning that they're wanting us to stop up. Keith's talking about avoiding relegation too. Nee chance of us stopping up.

There absolutely is a very good chance that we stop up.

3 points ahead with 3 winnable games still to play having just matched (if not bettered) the team currently 5th in the league, whilst we've got 2 of our best players to come back into the starting 11 in the next week or so. It'll be a catastrophic failure even for cabbage heed if we drop from this position.

7 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

3 points ahead with 3 winnable games still to play having just matched (if not bettered) the team currently 5th in the league, whilst we've got 2 of our best players to come back into the starting 11 in the next week or so. It'll be a catastrophic failure even for cabbage heed if we drop from this position.

2 wins in 21 isn't because of the absence of Wilson and ASM. It's because we have an arrogant moron in the dugout...aye he should keeps up, then again we shouldn't be anywhere near the relegation zone in the first place. Which we're only staying out of because Fulham have hit a bad run after picking up.

I have zero faith in this idiot keeping us up even if we had a 3-0 advantage before a game started.

Edited by Bimpy474

I'd disagree that Fulham have hit a bad run tbh, they've simply reverted to type. The way they played against Villa, they're going to have to score 2 or 3 to win another game this season, and they're not doing that any time soon.

I think we may have a much clearer picture after this weekend games. TBH can’t call either game as it will be no surprise with any result, win for us, Burnley, Fulham or Wolves or a draw in both games. I know that sounds cliched, but I honestly think both games are too close to call.

Guest reefatoon
30 minutes ago, New Beginnings said:

NUST seem to be getting excited about something!

Can you share fella

Guest neesy111

Football isn't played on paper fixtures, this winnable fixtures lark reminds of the 08/09 season when people focused on those 3 home games vs Portsmouth, Boro and Fulham.

I just think it's the Bruce factor, I mean when we play ok that comes as a surprise.

Our default performances are terrible defensive shambolic stuff, I guess we might get another surprise but you can't trust that happening can you?

We're more reliant on Fulham's accumulation of points falling than we are of us gaining them imo. 

And if it goes to last game at their place I've no doubt they'll beat us, the mindset between the two managers will kill us on the day.

Edited by Bimpy474