Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

1 hour ago, neesy111 said:

Football isn't played on paper fixtures, this winnable fixtures lark reminds of the 08/09 season when people focused on those 3 home games vs Portsmouth, Boro and Fulham.

I completely agree. I just don't understand why some people are 100% sure we're already relegated, and are talking about Fulham as if they're not just as shit as we are.

6 hours ago, New Beginnings said:

NUST seem to be getting excited about something!

It isn't the takeover. I think you will be underwhelmed when you hear what it is. I know i am. However i am not going to spoil there announcement.

Mouth of the tyne saying it is takeover related. He's constantly putting out tweets talking about it but when people ask for more info he says "I can't say" 

Jesus he craves the attention doesn't he. 

Edited by Scotty66

30 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

Mouth of the tyne saying it is takeover related. He's constantly putting out tweets talking about it but when people ask for more info he says "I can't say" 

Jesus he craves the attention doesn't he. 

It's definitely not. 

I have no idea why accounts like this exist. I don't know why someone would get off from hoodwinking fellow supporters. Is this common place with other teams supporters, too? 

3 minutes ago, Rocker said:

It's definitely not. 

I have no idea why accounts like this exist. I don't know why someone would get off from hoodwinking fellow supporters. Is this common place with other teams supporters, too? 

So a full page of absolute shite and not even related to the takeover. If there was any news concerning the takeover I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t come via the Trust as the first point of call.

31 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

So a full page of absolute shite and not even related to the takeover. If there was any news concerning the takeover I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t come via the Trust as the first point of call.

Any news will come out of the blue and announced by the club, just like they did when they told us about the arbitration and trying to get the chair removed.   No ITK wannabe on twitter will "break" the news.

1 hour ago, geordie_b said:

Will probably be that fans are back this season and how they are going to decide who gets in

Grim. Them all fighting over who can give Ashley money first. That Alex hurst knacker is chomping at the bit to get back in and sing the Dwight Gayle song :anguish:

4 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Eh?

Alex is a twat and part of the problem with the club, As above 

As for that mouth geezer attention seeking He is odd just retweeted a tweet from when that martin fella went missing? WHY?

7 minutes ago, astraguy said:

Alex is a twat and part of the problem with the club, As above 

As for that mouth geezer attention seeking He is odd just retweeted a tweet from when that martin fella went missing? WHY?

•  

Aye if I have ever seen anything online in the last decade to sum up why the club is in such a state and we are still stuck with Ashley it was that tweet Alex Hurst made last week. 

He dosen’t think or care too much about the decisions the club makes and just can’t wait to be back in SJP drunk and happy. Does he not grasp or has someone not told him that is EXACTLY why we are in this mess  

19 minutes ago, CalmintheChaos said:

Aye if I have ever seen anything online in the last decade to sum up why the club is in such a state and we are still stuck with Ashley it was that tweet Alex Hurst made last week. 

He dosen’t think or care too much about the decisions the club makes and just can’t wait to be back in SJP drunk and happy. Does he not grasp or has someone not told him that is EXACTLY why we are in this mess  

Positive this isn't positive `lyke`

3 hours ago, nbthree3 said:

:lol: - to both Burnsie claiming inside knowledge again (thought he got suspended, back already?) and the bed typo 

Said he got tempbanned for spamming 'bruceout' or some bollocks too much