Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

4 hours ago, Wandy said:

He doesn't look pleased that we stayed up. [emoji38]

Anyone a body language expert? Looks like he is licking his lips in a distasteful kind of fashion at the very mention of the takeover. Hopefully cos he knows he's up shit creek without a paddle, the cunt.

Slivering through the long grass like and adult adder. 

I deal with loads of different people every week and I meet some characters 99% of them are great however every so often I meet a person and just think "I'm not sure about you" 

With no evidence whatsoever Masters gives me that exact same feeling he's a dodgepot and definitely has the look of a kid that's been secretly hiding sweets.

32 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

I like Keith think hes genuinely got some high up contacts. I don't believe Hollywood have approached him to make a movie about it though :lol:

I heard rumours of a 'Netflix' series though . . . 

43 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

I like Keith think hes genuinely got some high up contacts. I don't believe Hollywood have approached him to make a movie about it though :lol:

I think the 'Carry On' crew are thinking of making a comeback though🤔

2 minutes ago, Bishops Finger said:

I think the 'Carry On' crew are thinking of making a comeback though🤔

"Carry On Up The Premier League" - starring Amanda Staveley, The Reuben Brothers, Saudi PIF, and Keith (as himself) . . . 

17 hours ago, Wandy said:

He doesn't look pleased that we stayed up. [emoji38]

Anyone a body language expert? Looks like he is licking his lips in a distasteful kind of fashion at the very mention of the takeover. Hopefully cos he knows he's up shit creek without a paddle, the cunt.

"well....they have surv..." are the words of a man who's disappointed we survived. 

Seems his tone has shifted from smugness in his earlier sit down interviews to resentment in this one. 

Edited by Thumbheed

As much as it pains me to do so i have to be fair to Masters in that it's a bloody stupid question.
What's he meant to say about how he feels about NUFC staying in the PL. What kind of answer was Swanson expecting.

15 minutes ago, Robster said:

As much as it pains me to do so i have to be fair to Masters in that it's a bloody stupid question.
What's he meant to say about how he feels about NUFC staying in the PL. What kind of answer was Swanson expecting.

I think him checking himself is quite a tell. 

Imagine wishing someone well after recovering from an illness by sayin "well, they have survived.

Just realised the takeover is going through lads. History repeats itself.. City bought an underperforming Brazillian striker in Jo prior to their takeover, we've brought in BIG Joe = BIG takeover. 

Edited by cookidge
It was their club record also..

13 minutes ago, cookidge said:

Just realised the takeover is going through lads. History repeats itself.. City bought an underperforming Brazillian striker in Jo prior to their takeover, we've brought in BIG Joe = BIG takeover. 

:lol:
Now THAT is what this thread is all about.

7 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

What level of care do we think they have about what Newcastle fans think? 

I would expect it to be hovering around zero

I see this discussion on twitter has moved on from De Marco's bread to analyzing Richard Masters licking his lips when answering a question. These truly are halcyon days. 

Edited by Doctor Zaius

6 hours ago, cookidge said:

Edited by B-more Mag

Guest reefatoon
11 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

I see this discussion on twitter has moved on from De Marco's bread to analyzing Richard Masters licking his lips when answering a question. These truly are halcyon days. 

It only hits true halcyon days once someone comes in to let us know about the people on Twitter doing it. We hit pure nirvana then.

13 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

More takeover insight from the mastermind behind it all tonight.

Just watched this episode and I would highly recommend anyone interested in takeover proceedings to put this on (skip the first 32 minutes as this is when it gets interesting).

Keith produced 2 bits of evidence that have been in the public domain so arent breaking any NDAs. Firstly a letter by Masters to someone in June where he calls PIF 'a company based in Saudi Arabia' and secondly a letter by BeIn Sports where they say they would strongly oppose a takeover. 

Also a bit of talk about Hoffmans role throughout this and Keith says evidence will come out eventually showing Masters and Hoffman knew about ESL and were possibly even involved. 

Cant help but feel extremely positive and confident after hearing him speak. He must have some pretty good sources and definitely seems to know the laws. Good stuff