Jeff Hendrick (on loan at Sheffield Wednesday)

gdm

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, does a lot of the dirty work.

Understandable using him against the grimy teams like Burnley and West Ham.

But really shouldn't be starting out wide as standard. That would be nuts considering the options we have.

There was that one instance in the second half I was really annoyed at him

Proper Colback levels of non-productivity passing backwards twice ruining a move forwards.

Should have scored today as well.

Guest reefatoon

He’s not a right midfielder and we have a good few options to play there already. Just keep him backup for the centre.

I don't know what he's offering to the team. He's poor on the ball, and doesn't seem to take responsibility for making anything happen. If he was good at defending I wouldn't mind so much, but although he gets into position, he doesn't put his opponent under any pressure and stays too far off.

There doesn't seem to be any conviction behind what he's doing. It's like he's so afraid of making a mistake, he never really imposes himself.

There was an incident at West Ham which sums up all my frustration with him. He'd got himself into a good attacking position in the final third, and Shelvey threaded a ball through to him. No opponent was near him, but he just banged the ball straight back to Shelvey.

I don't know what he's offering to the team. He's poor on the ball, and doesn't seem to take responsibility for making anything happen. If he was good at defending I wouldn't mind so much, but although he gets into position, he doesn't put his opponent under any pressure and stays too far off.

There doesn't seem to be any conviction behind what he's doing. It's like he's so afraid of making a mistake, he never really imposes himself.

There was an incident at West Ham which sums up all my frustration with him. He'd got himself into a good attacking position in the final third, and Shelvey threaded a ball through to him. No opponent was near him, but he just banged the ball straight back to Shelvey.

You feeling OK? This is on the money.