Callum Wilson

Strawberry

5 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Confirmed on his podcast that he felt tightness in his hamstring the day before Bournemouth. The decision not to play was made by him and the medical staff. 

I recon he'd have played if there wasn't a cup final on the horizon 

That attempted finish pissed me off so much :lol: Absolutely shit and he took it like he's in great form and everything's going in for him, when the reality is that he's in awful form and needed to play it with so much more conviction.

I'm dangerously close to reigniting the 'too casual' Perez debate. But it was. :lol:

14 minutes ago, Wandy said:

We need another striker in the summer, no question. Wilson has always been injury-prone, but dependable. Now he’s still injury-prone but becoming undependable.

I’d sell in the summer tbh, probably the last chance to get any sort of fee for him.

I’m pretty sure he’ll start the final. But I think I’d rather Isak started.

Just with his pace and movement to create space and the way he linked up with ASM. Especially on the break.  

Wilson really hasn’t been himself since Covid. Looks leggy and half a yard off it. 

9 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

This lad is not on job right now though. 

I thought we looked better when he came on. He links play quickly, makes good decisions on the ball to move it with maximum efficiency, and even missed the chance in the right way if there is such a thing.