Football governance

Nobody

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

I waited at least 5 seconds. That's say more than I'm willing to wait. Someone could have best me to it if I waited longer ffs. 

:lol: maybe try the plain text thing

Spineless fucking no mark wankers. Couldn’t even last 48 hours by their abhorrent decision. What a pathetic bunch of snivelling tosspots. They should be openly mocked and scorned for life.

best hope is some minor reforms to keep clubs in check.  We'll never get germany model (and even that is pretty flawed) but government can maybe legislate some more fan power (albeit suspect will remain ignored). 

Best we can hope for is premier league approves our takeover out of spite to the 6.

Wonder what the cruel and unusual punishment looming was? The PL should still come down hard on all 6 clubs.

Absolute chancers.

Plus points, this puts our takeover in complete perspective when it comes back to the table. All those so called fit and proper owners and directors acting like treacherous rats.

My Costa Rican mate who follows Spanish press sent me this from there - says UEFA have offered money to the English teams, but not the Spanish to pull out. Haven't seen this?

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/premier-league/20210420/493351176154/la-uefa-ha-ofrecido-dinero-a-los-equipos-ingleses-por-su-retirada.html?facet=amp&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_content=futbol&__twitter_impression=true&s=08

2 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

So it begins... “We’ve listened to you, we love you all, we’ve pulled out for you”.

Fuck off. The fact they even considered pursuing it is bad enough. Throw the fucking book at them, but they won’t.