Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

4 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

To be fair to the Frog, I'm pretty sure his line has been that Ole's been backed and if he doesn't do the business he's expected to (top 4, CL run) then he's totally okay with them sacking him, rightfully so.

“The debate rages on about whether Ole is the right man or not. Myself and most other Ole supporters never thought he was going to be the man to lead us to the treble like. But he is absolutely taking us forward. The style of play is night and day than what it was under Moyes, LvG and Jose. The mood around the club is better. He's freezing out the deadwood and getting rid as soon as he can. Unfortunately he wasn't backed in the transfer market like previous managers. “

2 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

"the Man United fans don't see Ole the bloke, they see the performances on the pitch" - Dion "Bruce's mate" Dublin

hypocrites used to be better than this surely?

:lol: :lol: 

No way.

4 minutes ago, Manxst said:

“The debate rages on about whether Ole is the right man or not. Myself and most other Ole supporters never thought he was going to be the man to lead us to the treble like. But he is absolutely taking us forward. The style of play is night and day than what it was under Moyes, LvG and Jose. The mood around the club is better. He's freezing out the deadwood and getting rid as soon as he can. Unfortunately he wasn't backed in the transfer market like previous managers. “

Old quote. Fake news. 

Ole out. 

Just now, Froggy said:

Old quote. Fake news. 

Ole out. 

Old quote from less than a year ago which states he hasn’t been backed. It’s not fake news. He’s spent shitloads. And even more this year, yes. 
I’m only teasing you, but he’d ALWAYS been backed. 

With the Man U loss today, surely the press will be campaigning for a return to management for the mighty Steve Bruce? So many pundits think highly of his experience and character, it makes perfect sense to give him the job.

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

He’s pretty unanimously wanted out on Reddit tbh

Pretty unanimous everywhere now. That defeat is unforgiveable. It's a similar one to Mourinho when he was given the boot.