Everton 0-2 Newcastle United - 30/01/21

Disco

I don’t really want us to win, but I don’t want us to get relegated in case there’s a takeover chance still. Awful situation.

I want us to win because that grifting sweaty cocksucker is gonna take all the credit later and it'll be amazing footage.

Sorry like, I hate Bruce as much as the next man, but I’ve fucking loved seeing us play well and win. Can’t beat the feeling.

:thup: Certainly not gonna call anyone out for still feeling the right feelings, wish I had it too.

I do feel a bit of relief though, cos I've still got faith in the takeover.

Sorry like, I hate Bruce as much as the next man, but I’ve fucking loved seeing us play well and win. Can’t beat the feeling.

This. Bruce is an irrelevance man, as is anything as long as Ashley is here. We have to hope the takeover gets done and savour the few moments where we play well in the meantime.

:thup: Certainly not gonna call anyone out for still feeling the right feelings, wish I had it too.

I do feel a bit of relief though, cos I've still got faith in the takeover.

It’s a hard balance because with the takeover in the background obviously I want us to stay up, however if the takeover doesn’t happen, then I don’t care what becomes of the club under Ashley. That’s why I want to know one way or another what’s happening with it.