Joe Willock: Out for the remainder of the season with Achilles injury (Hope)

No one knows what his wage demands are but when you consider we were paying non-entities like Muto 50k a week and Shelvey is on 80k you can understand why he'd be upset if we're offering him around 30-40k..........

Edited by Beth

Doesn’t matter if it goes through or not really, in fact I hope it doesn’t to sicken the season ticket renewers on Sunday.

We’re a dead club, utterly fucking pointless. Seems Willock is aware of that. 

I'd rather we signed him as I'll doubtless get sucked into watching a handful of games next year. Not particularly arsed though. 

It's laughable that we're charmless and gormless enough to run into issues with the kid's contract though. Pathetic, as is standard. 

Guest reefatoon

Will have a chuckle if we have put all our eggs in this basket only for him to tell us to fuck off. It’s what everyone should be telling Ashley and his little bunch of bitches.

With Steve Bruce telling everyone how much we wanted him, of course Willock was going to demand the earth to move - especially if it's true he preferred a loan to a permanent move.

Clearly Willock isn't too fussed in extending his seven goals in seven games record...

5 hours ago, ManDoon said:

He prob doesn’t want to be stuck here, typical how hard they are making this 

We'd be stupid to agree to 3 years mind. Im not sure what he's got to be worried about on a long term deal to be honest. He covers himself if things go tits up and if he performs well we'll undoubtedly be looking to sell him on.