Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Someone needs to do a 'who said it' - Luke Edwards or some middle-aged Karen?

"Yeah I’m going to retweet this"

"I don’t know why I do it but can’t help arguing. "

"Very flattered you’ve asked for my permission but you don’t need it."

"I naturally make lots of great points that lots of people will no doubt disagree with."

As if he had the gall to dig fans for being abusive when he actually admits to baiting people too.

So who is making decisions? :lol: No wonder we float around into the abyss when MA steps back and Charnley isn’t even qualified to choose what A4 paper to order.

Justin Barnes - but Ashley will be overseeing everything. Make no mistake.

If this is the case (which I suspect it is), how is it acceptable for someone who is not even employed by the club to be making decisions about the running of said club?

Is this not the sort of thing the O&D test was implemented for?

If it so happens that relegation means the takeover cannot happen then Steve ought to be remembered as one of the worst human beings to ever come from the region. His current greed, and subsequent refusal to step down, will deprive the city and its people of a hundred years of happiness.

They should erect a statue of him in toon but make it with a cushioned bollocks area so our kids and their kids can run up and boot him for generations to come.

:lol: :lol: :lol: There's people here who'll never concede that the takeover has failed.

We'll be sat here posting in decades time and they'll still be all "Announcement on Friday. Mark my words."

Was just about to reply something similar. Haven't really paid attention to the takeover thread since PIP & Co announced they pulled out mid last year. Unless there's anything new (substantial information) that has completely went past me I fail to see why a relegation is such a bad thing for a takeover. In my mind I've already embraced relegation, and hope that we don't succeed in getting straight back up too so that the club becomes a financial burden to Ashley.

One of the best indicators that a takeover isn't happening is the fact Bruce is still here.

trevor sinclair joins jake humphries in finally getting it.

"I am probably guilty of this as well but Steve Bruce comes across well in his interviews and his squad is what it is," Sinclair added.

"But I think the fans have been trying to educate the media a little bit from when they were 10-15 points away from the relegation zone and they were saying that they couldn't see them getting many more points.

"That is the way it is turning out and it seems like the loyal fans who know what is going on at their football club have got it right."

Not been a .com reader for a number of years now, but that's refreshing to read.

The bit about "it's behind you" referring to Fulham is on the money. Even though I'm a Newcastle fan, I'd be rooting for Scott Parker any day over Bruce in a relegation shoot out.

So who is making decisions? :lol: No wonder we float around into the abyss when MA steps back and Charnley isn’t even qualified to choose what A4 paper to order.

If this is the case (which I suspect it is), how is it acceptable for someone who is not even employed by the club to be making decisions about the running of said club?

Is this not the sort of thing the O&D test was implemented for?

Don't think there's anyone making decisions at the club, Ashley hands it all over to Charnley, who in turn hands it over to Bruce. None of them know much about football, so we will go down while Bruce grins cheerfully at the end of every game and trots out the usual stuff.

Yep. Ashley is never hands off.

The way he set up against Sheff United should have sounded alarm bells at the top of the club, a normal club would have seen that and acted.

We're run by the most bafflingly stupid people, utterly bereft of any common sense.

Absolutely don’t think in the history of the PL could a team have been set up so negatively and badly as that night. The night he introduced us to his false 10, playing Dummett at wing back, dropping Almiron, then failing to bring our hardest working and fastest player on when down to 10 men.

Then after setting us up with 9 defensive players against the leagues worst team, he allegedly has the arrogance to make S Longstaff the scapegoat. The kid probably didn’t have a fucking clue what he was meant to be doing that night.

I might knock it on the head on this forum.

It’s the only thing left that makes me think about NUFC these days, and current NUFC is something which actively makes my life worse when I forget that I don’t care.

:thup:

Guest reefatoon

I might knock it on the head on this forum.

It’s the only thing left that makes me think about NUFC these days, and current NUFC is something which actively makes my life worse when I forget that I don’t care.

Just stay in the chat section fella. It definitely helps lift the mood away from the dire state of our shit club.