Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Craig Hope has never lied (knowingly) in any of his articles.

To be honest there wasn’t much substance to the claims last year about his argument with ASM, whether it was intentional or not. ASM went to celebrate a goal with Bruce afterwards and Carroll was joking on Instagram about their fallout. Whatever happened, it didn’t seem like the Ritchie situation, which clearly was true.

I think that ASM fallout did happen but it wasn't as deep or significant as the Ritchie one.

100%

I'd guess he is fed information from a member of the playing squad as articles always lead with a view on how the squad or members of it feel about a decision i.e. a player being allowed to travel home for recovery, a bust up or argument. When Bruce said that fights happen up and down the country I'm sure they do. We've had Andy Griffin v Laurent Robert, Andy Carroll v Steven Taylor and I'm sure there will have been more over the years!

100%

I'd guess he is fed information from a member of the playing squad as articles always lead with a view on how the squad or members of it feel about a decision i.e. a player being allowed to travel home for recovery, a bust up or argument. When Bruce said that fights happen up and down the country I'm sure they do. We've had Andy Griffin v Laurent Robert, Andy Carroll v Steven Taylor and I'm sure there will have been more over the years!

Even more recently Shelvey got an injury for breaking up a fight under Rafa and apparently Ritchie is constantly gobbing off in training. Clearly the clash with Bruce went a bit deeper than tempers fraying on the pitch though.

Still unfathomable that a shit manager who actually wants out is being kept in place for the sake of a couple of million.  :lol: :lol:

This fat cunt has yet to earn his first weeks wage and you want to send him off with another couple of million.

Nothing good ever happens to this football club and when it looks like things may be changing and we can start getting excited again, it is cruelly taken away from us.

Ashley and Bruce are an absolute cancer to this club, absolutely vile cunts.

Just been told he’s resigned with a compensation package. No idea how true.

He’s been saying he would never walk away.

While i doubt it's true, maybe the players have told him to go and he's accepted he wont turn it around it those circumstances.

It'll be the old "mutual consent" thing. Not a sacking technically, but it's it's a case of 'you're fucked, agree to this and we'll give you a decent reference'. He's been a dead man walking since January, the fact they've let it get to late March is criminal. 2 wins in 20 man, fuck me.

Then again, they appointed the gormless, retarded, fat cunt despite 22 years worth of clear evidence of how fucking shit he is/was/will always be. I wish him nothing but bad luck and misfortune until he draws his last breath, the loathsome, ignorant, duplicitous, conniving fat pig that he has always been.