Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

It'll be the old "mutual consent" thing. Not a sacking technically, but it's it's a case of 'you're fucked, agree to this and we'll give you a decent reference'. He's been a dead man walking since January, the fact they've let it get to late March is criminal. 2 wins in 20 man, fuck me.

Then again, they appointed the gormless, retarded, fat cunt despite 22 years worth of clear evidence of how fucking shit he is/was/will always be. I wish him nothing but bad luck and misfortune until he draws his last breath, the loathsome, ignorant, duplicitous, conniving fat pig that he has always been.

Spot on

I know we're desperate, but, surely this would have been announced already. We don't even know what or who the source is.

It’s a sham of a club, even the fucking team news is leaked by about 5 different people. Everyone knows who the mole is except Bruce and his pals

I know we're desperate, but, surely this would have been announced already. We don't even know what or who the source is.

Didn't it take nearly a week to sack McClaren? He was even taking training while it was going on

Can you not give us this just for 15 minutes until the inevitable heartbreak comes (usually from Ryder).

Can you go find a kids sandcastle to boot over until then, please.

Didn't it take nearly a week to sack McClaren? He was even taking training while it was going on

Rafa was already in the picture then though, McClaren's treatment toward the end was terrible keeping him hanging on like we did.

Can you not give us this just for 15 minutes until the inevitable heartbreak comes (usually from Ryder).

Trust me I'm as desperate as anybody for the c*** to go. Sick and tried though of being fed s*** info these last few years.

Trust me I'm as desperate as anybody for the c*** to go. Sick and tried though of being fed s*** info these last few years.

Aye there has been a fairly consistent stream of utter bollocks.

Rafa was already in the picture then though, McClaren's treatment toward the end was terrible keeping him hanging on like we did.

Absolutely. Remember the photos of McClaren at the training ground while Rafa was practically sat at SJP signing on the dotted line? :lol:

McLaren would probably still be here now if Rafa hadn’t approached the club.

They’re so fucking pathetic in every sense of the word. Ashley, Charnley, Barnes and whoever else is pulling the strings. Fucking morons.