Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

20 minutes ago, huss9 said:

public pressure cranking up. he's being humiliated and he knows it. his family have to pull him aside and tell him its not worth the aggro.

but he wants his payoff. shameless.

Why would they?

His son is probably lined up for a coaching staff role, if not then at the very least his increased media presence because of his dad failing has lead to him being more active on talk shit radio stations.

His daughter will be getting an allowance to finance another of her business attempts.

His wife will be happy to have him out of the house for 2 days a week.

19 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Filled it in, for the little its worth. Annoying you can't press "Submit" without putting in an email address, so I used my standard "[email protected]" - Apologies to whoever actually owns this, wherever you are in the world, for the ensuing piles of Chronicle spam. :lol:

I was able to submit my response without adding an email address.

I don't think it is pointless, every little helps. It won't mean that the manager will leave his post or Ashley will sell the club the day after the results come out; but being heard is important. 

1 hour ago, bigfella said:

Yep, pointless and likely to be hijacked by makems. Done it anyway, like.

Just had a look on RTG and they are already on to it. :rolleyes:

Edited by Wandy

I quite enjoyed filling that in.

My polite question to 'the hierarchy', presumably Charley, was just to ask what qualifies them to run a football club.

They must realise they don't know what they're doing, surely.

stan collymore.....

"He exudes misery... talking up average opposition, moaning about injuries, and talking in meaningless generalities.. while rival coaches give insightful detailed answers."

Filled that in. Venting gets rid of me anger at it all, bless me lass who gets the brunt of it after every game. :lol: Somehow managed to fill it out without swearing or wishing death on him, just said how much of a fraud he is, how bad of a manager he is comparatively to other Newcastle managers in history in spite of the having the most money to spend out of any Newcastle manager. 

Message for the hierarchy was just was "Failure after failure for 14 years. Sell up and get out of our club". 

6 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Filled that in. Venting gets rid of me anger at it all, bless me lass who gets the brunt of it after every game. :lol: Somehow managed to fill it out without swearing or wishing death on him, just said how much of a fraud he is, how bad of a manager he is comparatively to other Newcastle managers in history in spite of the having the most money to spend out of any Newcastle manager. 

Message for the hierarchy was just was "Failure after failure for 14 years. Sell up and get out of our club". 

So difficult to retain a sense of decorum when writing about the structure that has demolished something that you love, took a lot of will power to remain eloquent and prevent the profanities from flowing.