Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

2 hours ago, Emotic said:

You just know that if Ashley buys over Derby and installs him as manager, his first interview will include: "It's refreshing to be at a place where the fans won't have unrealistic expectations"; "The Newcastle fans never warmed to me because I managed Sunderland."; "It's great to celebrate my thousandth match in charge here, it's clear the new owners at Newcastle didn't give me a chance to show them what I could do.". Dead cert.

"I've always been a Derby fan me like."

59 minutes ago, Facundo Ferreyra said:

Let's not forget he came out with this while the ink on the takeover was still wet. Everyone connected to the club was in delirium and he's taking this angle. Still has the gaul to claim to be a fan too, rancid semolina faced gimp.

He’s got to go ASAP, that was always going to be the case. I’d hope in their first presser they confirm this and also outline plans for the training ground and facilities.

They’ve got to maximise the feel good factor for the Spurs game and they have to get the current players to get some results together. Our fixtures up to the turn of the year are horrendous. Fingers crossed that Wilson has a run of fixtures without breaking down and ASM stays fit.

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: Gone from Everything is bad forever to taken over and Bruce fucked off expeditiously.

What a world.

Great isn't it. What whirlwind its been since that loss to Wolves :lol:

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: Gone from Everything is bad forever to taken over and Bruce fucked off expeditiously.

What a world.

It's a staggering turn of events. I honestly think I've experienced my mind having been blown last week. My poor brain needs more RAM or something, it's struggling to process shit. 

My lass, not necessarily into football but enjoys a pisstake, Irish, and from a family of devoted Liverpool fans, was walking around the house in the blue McEwans away shirt today. Just the latest thing in this outrageous line of barely believable events. Like I say, my poor brain. 

1 minute ago, Mike said:

:lol: I know it was but you'll never convince me. We were fucked 120 hours ago. :lol:

Barely even enough time to watch the LOTR special editions :lol: Did you get through them before this happened?

1 minute ago, OpenC said:

Barely even enough time to watch the LOTR special editions :lol: Did you get through them before this happened?

:lol: Aye like a week prior. Mad how long ago that feels. That lad playing his sax is a long cherished memory already.