Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

4 minutes ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Chopey is @Ben :thup: 

Aye Chopey was me before I realised I was arguing on here with people I didn't know in person so came across as a cunt, a few months away and speaking without blinkers has helped a lot.

Neither of us are or ever were Hopey tho.

38 minutes ago, Chicken Dancer said:

Be funny if this prick got snagged by Dark Justice or some other nonce vigilante to see how the press would react to their darling then. 

Also, best bit of advice I can give anyone is mute the word 'Bruce' and mute Talksport on Twitter. Much better.

:lol:

Steve Bruce
Bruce Springsteen
Fiona Bruce..

Yep this'll work actually :lol:

See Pep is now saying not to pay attention to it because it is "bullshit" live on Sky. :lol:

Whilst funny, this whole defence thing is bollocks. It's definitely orchestrated like. None of this happened with Watford. 

3 minutes ago, Heron said:

See Pep is now saying not to pay attention to it because it is "bullshit" live on Sky. :lol:

Whilst funny, this whole defence thing is bollocks. It's definitely orchestrated like. None of this happened with Watford. 

What’s he saying is bullshit?

Guest carpetman1
1 hour ago, Chicken Dancer said:

Be funny if this prick got snagged by Dark Justice or some other nonce vigilante to see how the press would react to their darling then. 

Also, best bit of advice I can give anyone is mute the word 'Bruce' and mute Talksport on Twitter. Much better.

One of the Dark Justice lads died quite a while ago.

5 traits of narcissism are needed for narcissistic personality disorder diagnosis

For a diagnosis of narcissistic personality disorder a person must have five of the following nine symptoms:

Grandiosity and overestimates their worth and abilities

Belief of being ‘special’ and that only other ‘special’ people are worth time and energy

Fanaticizes about success and their own brilliance as well as other personal qualifications that are special

Needs constant admiration

Has a sense of entitlement, i.e., believing that they are so special, others should give them favorable treatment

Exploits others, i.e., takes advantage of people as their right to do so

Typically arrogant and self-serving and patronizing of others

Lacks empathy, i.e., doesn’t have compassion for others and doesn’t understand these feelings of others

Envious of others although they won’t show this and also believes that others are envious of them.

🤔

1 hour ago, LV said:

What’s he saying is bullshit?

People's comments about Bruce i.e. The hatred. Not that Bruce is talking bullshit and it didn't happen. Was good to hear someone say it as they see it properly like. Thought it was fairly dismissive rather than dwelling on any rumours. They're all sympathetic cause it's lile the managers club, the issue is the media for me, they're pushing this narrative.

Would love for them to ask Rafa.

Suspect he'd say that he doesn't agree with that sort of behaviour but that he never experienced any of that here and knows our fans are largely mint. Would be class. Probably won't be asked cause that won't fit.