Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, Heron said:

Would love for them to ask Rafa.

Suspect he'd say that he doesn't agree with that sort of behaviour but that he never experienced any of that here and knows our fans are largely mint. Would be class. Probably won't be asked cause that won't fit. 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rafa-benitez-press-conference-live-21936420

Benitez on Bruce sacking

"My relationship with Newcastle fans is fantastic. I have good memories of that. But I don't like to see any manager lose his job."

12 minutes ago, Chicken Dancer said:

Hasn't Rafa been called a 'fat spanish waiter' by basically everyone forever? :lol: 

Definitely the media pushing this narrative. Rank.

Forrins don’t understand what you’re saying though so it doesn’t count.

Just now, Heron said:

:thup:

Strange how that hasn't gone national... 

Slightly too dignified for a nation mourning the loss of a legend of the game, I guess.

Edited by wormy

No one gave a shit when he was sacked off elsewhere and he got equal abuse from at least Villa. Fact of the matter is that we're a big deal now so we're newsworthy, for better or worse.

Love it myself [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, Hhtoon said:

No one gave a shit when he was sacked off elsewhere and he got equal abuse from at least Villa. Fact of the matter is that we're a big deal now so we're newsworthy, for better or worse.

Love it myself [emoji38]

Hate only hurts the haters. 

Yeah, TG no longer annoys me like he used to. He gets very good points across. I suppose it's because he has no reason to lie or skew facts.

TV punditry is dying. YouTube and Fan podcasts are killing them

Steve Bruce has zero fucking charisma, and is fucking loaded despite being a ridiculously bad manager. What a man to have a pity wankfest over. It's absolutely appalling how these pundits have handled this. They are as utterly garbage at their jobs as their mate Bruce is. TG can be annoying, but he is spot on in piercing the lie that Bruce kept us up under difficult circumstances. Many in the media were pretty appalling with regard to Rafa, and equally appalling in opposite measure with regard to Bruce. So much for their, "they'll never accept a non-Geordie" garbage that they will surely resurrect in a week or so. The world would be a better place if the likes of human jizz stain Danny Murphy were forced to work a real job, instead of being appallingly bad at punditry.

My new project is about an inventor who is getting utterly screwed by Formula 1. These all highlight how sport, one of our supposes havens away from rotten politics, is also rotten to the core.

53 minutes ago, Ben said:

Looking forward to the Popes interview on Bruce's exit tonight, hopefully Boris will say a few words and then trump could do with trending again.

:lol: Ah yes, his Excellency has yet to weigh in. 

21 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

That True Geordie video posted above is absolutely brilliant. He puts it across so well how bad Bruce is. Anyone who supports Bruce or gives us grief for hounding him out needs to watch that and they'll sharp change their mind! 

Aye, but these days his audience is probably less football orientated, so it won’t resonate (unless your a Geordie) as much as it would have done a few years back in the wider football sphere of vlogs.

Edited by HTT II