Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

There's none of our remaining games that I'd not hope to get something out of, with the possible exception of Spurs.

We've already played the six games I wouldn't expect to get anything out of and we even managed to get 4 points from them!

I think Leicester is the one we could see a 3-0 hammering.

Not so sure. How many of Leicester’s players will want to get into a physical battle with the World Cup being around the corner?

Like I said in the pre-match thread, they usually only break teams down on the counter, and we can go there without having any need to attack them. I can easily see a boring game where both teams will settle for a draw.

We're doing well but I don't suddenly think we'll be getting points at Leicester and Everton, like. Maybe one of them, with 4 or 5 more this season.

I’d be happy with a point from them both.

As we relax, we will surely get better. The Spurs game is the only one which I reckon we will get beat comfortably in, the rest have potential for points.

Really looking forward to this run in, at worst we will stay up and at best, who knows, might get 10th.

It's put your feet up time, despite what Rafa said about 40 points.

Hope that's the case like and we don't just take our foot off the gas. You'd expect the Rafa effect will ensure that doesn't happen, plus there's a few playing for their futures to some extent. When's the England squad announced? Still that to play for for a couple of them, too.

Guest Howaythetoon

We're doing well but I don't suddenly think we'll be getting points at Leicester and Everton, like. Maybe one of them, with 4 or 5 more this season.

I’d be happy with a point from them both.

That and a win would guarantee safety.

Everton are nowt special.

alongside huddersfield and southampton as the worst teams we've played at home this season.

Only Southampton were worse. I think Huddersfield were better than Everton were, Everton got incredibly lucky against us.

At a 1 now like.

Obviously cant be a 0 until it’s mathematically impossible to go down, but we’re so unlikely to go down I can’t justify anything other than a 1. We’re 100/1 with most bookies now too.

Wouldn’t be surprised if 35 points was enough, but will be nice to hit 40 points soon.

Lock this thread. 21 points to play for - lets get a "TOP 8" one going.

The last time they messed with the title of this thread we went on a 2 month can not win streak. Lets leave it alone until maths can't relegate us.

Lock this thread. 21 points to play for - lets get a "TOP 8" one going.

The last time they messed with the title of this thread we went on a 2 month can not win streak. Lets leave it alone until maths can't relegate us.

fuck me. aye, lets not tempt fate.