Relegationometer

Yorkie

Relegationometer  

332 members have voted

1. 1. We going down then or what? 10 - aye, doomed, no hope of salvation / 5 - can't call it / 0 - nah we're sound, can't wait for next season

I'm not looking forward to that midweek game in hand they have at home to Everton in the very last week. It's their final home game and a must win against a s**** team, it'll be rocking.

Similarly reckon we could have a good chance against Spurs at home though, especially if Leicester could wrap it up for us (that'd help us a lot, howay man Leicester)

Could do with Watford & Everton getting to the cup final to prevent them from fucking off TO DA BEACH.

Or they don't care about the league and just concentrate on not getting injured.

I don't think either team will do us any favours.

1 point isn't a great help but the performance was strong and we've got momentum - to the point where I'm almost confident of getting something at Anfield. I definitely think we can survive but it depends on Sunderland. We'll finish above Norwich but I think Sunderland's games are kind.

Down to an 8.

1 point isn't a great help but the performance was strong and we've got momentum - to the point where I'm almost confident of getting something at Anfield. I definitely we can survive but it depends on Sunderland. We'll finish above Norwich but I think Sunderland's games are kind.

Down to an 8.

i thought that our game tonight was the toughest out of all of the remaining games for the 3 teams.  I know Spurs are higher but I had thought that the league would have been over before the last game, bastard Vardy may have changed that.

Think people are being too kind to the mackems and Norwich. I think 7 points will do it. If we can't beat Palace at home and Villa then we deserve to get relegated. So 1 point from either Liverpool or Spurs. We can do this.

I still think it's a 9, 8 at the lowest. We have 2 very winnable games left, in fact 2 games that we should win, but we also have 2 games against very tough opposition and I think we will need something from them, likely 3 points.

The next round of games I think could be crucial, if we can somehow better the results that both Norwich and the dirty stinkin Mackems get, then we've got a chance, if we lose and either one of them win I think we are toast.

So putting Norwich aside (early days like, but I think mackems will get more than them so we need to come above them. And mackems GD is probably too much to catch if they have good run-in).

So from our 4 games:

Liverpool away

Palace home

Villa away

Spurs home

we need to get 2 more points than Sunderland get from their 5 games

Arsenal home

Stoke away

Chelsea home

Everton home

Watford away

I'm inclined to think they'll get a lot of points from that - 3 homes games. They haven't lost a lot recently. But in reality this is a team that have gotten 2 points in their last 3 home games against Leciester (okay, good team), but also West Brom and Crystal Palace. I can't help but feel they'll do well, but look at it rationally, it's fucking on man. We're by no means favourite, but both these teams are definitely catchable in 4 games with the fixtures we have.

Still can't see anything but the mackems finishing above us from that lot unless we win 3 from 4 or something.

I reckon we'll beat Spurs on the last day if we have to. Especially if the title's gone, which is very likely.

Really? ???

What am I missing? :lol:

Leiecester look to be wobbling, Vardy banned and Spurs absolutely flying, think it's very unlikely they'll be more than 3 points ahead before the final game.

I reckon we'll beat Spurs on the last day if we have to. Especially if the title's gone, which is very likely.

Really? ???

What am I missing?[emoji38]

Leiecester look to be wobbling, Vardy banned and Spurs absolutely flying, think it's very unlikely they'll be more than 3 points ahead before the final game.

Same here, I think Spurs are going to nick it.

I don't think the Villa game will be that straightforward. They are relegated already and the pressure will be off them. I've seen it time and again where teams who have been losing all season start winning matches once their relegation has been confirmed.

I can see confidence returning to the side, and I think having Dummett, Tiote and Colback back and replacing Janmaat for Anita has made a huge difference to the solidity of the team. We have as good a chance as any and have really turned the heat up on Sunderland and Norwich.

For me, it now depends on the mackems slipping up. Have a feeling they'll rough up Arsenal and atleast get a point. The Watford and Everton games are wins for them if those two don't turn up. We really need to be atleast level on points with them by 5pm Saturday.