Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

FIFA finds the people accused of giving FIFA money to buy the World Cup not guilty and still pretending it didn’t happen despite other legal authorities saying it did as well as an independent investigations shocker.

I’m sure Shell knows what she’s

talking about but does she know more than a QC? Seems unlikely (assuming the QC is legit)

I don’t see what she has said what is wrong. She has claimed how things happen and is different to a report put out by Liam, a report in which he states he isn’t lawyer so is an expert in that area.

I don’t see why he needs to be so hostile.

Wonder what positive news we'll have at the start of next week, only to end up back in despair by the end of the week?

US election polls

Nah, Joe's winning here mate.

(bloody hope so)

I’m sure Shell knows what she’s

talking about but does she know more than a QC? Seems unlikely (assuming the QC is legit)

I don’t see what she has said what is wrong. She has claimed how things happen and is different to a report put out by Liam, a report in which he states he isn’t lawyer so is an expert in that area.

I don’t see why he needs to be so hostile.

She's been getting death threats on Twitter now apparently. To many fans you are an enemy if you don't believe everything we are being fed in regards this takeover.

Liam Kennedy has been loving being so popular the last day or so though, thanking people individually for praising him. It's a sad state of affairs.