Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

Mr Stifleaay, are you gonna join the "Manorparkians Group" ?

You know me, always in your group.

I believe it will happen. When and how much fucking loss taking the Premier League/Masters will take is another matter though. I can easily see them/him allowing it to rumble on for some months yet.

Who would have known a Villa fan was an absolute cunt?

So obviously that Fun88 deal was so they could do the press release for the new kit today. I have a bit more confidence now as it was something that they simply had to be done before Sunday. Hoping takeover still happens.

Mr Stifleaay, are you gonna join the "Manorparkians Group" ?

You know me, always in your group.

I believe it will happen. When and how much f***ing loss taking the Premier League/Masters will take is another matter though. I can easily see them/him allowing it to rumble on for some months yet.

Who would have known a Villa fan was an absolute c***?

Months will paralysed this football club with a possible relegation is a reality.

A fence round the stadium?  I usually park at St. James' when I'm mooching around town, haven't noticed one the last few weeks

I've seen it. Its just lightweight heras fencing blocking the steps and entrance off Barrack Road, and across the bottom entrance of Strawberry place.

It was just to deter supporters from trying to congregate and/or get into the matches I think.

1221589228.jpg.0.jpg

Its been there since the matches restarted, as it was shown on local news reports.

???

Only NUFC would have the chance to finally get out of 13 years of Mike Ashley purgatory only to become a geopolitical football for four months. I'm just fucking tired of it all.

A fence round the stadium?  I usually park at St. James' when I'm mooching around town, haven't noticed one the last few weeks

I've seen it. Its just lightweight heras fencing blocking the steps and entrance off Barrack Road, and across the bottom entrance of Strawberry place.

It was just to deter supporters from trying to congregate and/or get into the matches I think.

1221589228.jpg.0.jpg

Its been there since the matches restarted, as it was shown on local news reports.

Which Toon fans in their right mind would be trying to get IN to one of our games?  :crazy2:

Fence is doing us a favour by keeping us out!

???

Only NUFC would have the chance to finally get out of 13 years of Mike Ashley purgatory only to become a geopolitical football for four months. I'm just fucking tired of it all.

Chair and Vice of the EPL Board are both ex bankers so Hammond may have history with them

???

Chair and Vice of the EPL Board are both ex bankers so Hammond may have history with them

So on the face of it, his involvement could be a... positive?

Guest awaymag

???

Hammond got the gig a couple of weeks ago and has bollix all to do with the takeover - Dr Kreig has put 2+2 together and come up with 5

???

Only NUFC would have the chance to finally get out of 13 years of Mike Ashley purgatory only to become a geopolitical football for four months. I'm just f***ing tired of it all.

Ohh yes this is one positive thing in weeks that happen to this takeover.