Takeover Thread - July 1st statement, Staveley letter to Tracey Crouch (and response) in OP

Yorkie

Will the takeover be complete by this summer?  

312 members have voted

1. 1. Will the takeover be complete by this summer?

• Yes
    • No

The weird Di Marco tweets

The strange NCSL group

Its all too far fetched

Im out!

It’s Christmas. Believe.

Im literally watching A Miracle on 34th Street and it is less far-fetched:)

You didn't stay 'out' for long did you?

I think you should stay 'in', as I want to read your comments after the Takeover is announced. It will be an interesting read!

I knew this account was fake.

So we are expected to believe that an Iranian who likely wasn’t in this country when the show aired and if so would have been in his late 20’s, early 30’s watched this show?

Or Amanda who would have been in her late 20’s when the show aired watched this show?

So we are expected to believe that an Iranian who likely wasn’t in this country when the show aired and if so would have been in his late 20’s, early 30’s watched this show?

Or Amanda who would have been in her late 20’s when the show aired watched this show?

Pretty sure it’s legit.

There is 2nd generation Iranians you know Stiffler. Some have been in the UK since the 70s..

Aye but he’s estimated to in his 50’s which would mean he was either in his late 20’s or early 30’s when the show aired. I highly doubt he was getting up at 9am on a Saturday morning to watch Wonkey Donkey and Pokemon.

I distinctly remember watching SMTV at the age of 28.  :lol:

It's well known that the show ended up being made for young adults as well as kids as they discovered that students etc well into their 20s were watching regularly. The material that A&D were using towards the end could never be used on kids TV now.

Definite conformation right there that this is indeed a fake account. Who'd have thought that watching SMTV would give the game away. :lol:

Would love a f365 rumor to get something to discuss. The holiday silence has been brutal coupled with our recent results and stark reminder that we have Bruce in charge

Fuck that, I'd love this to actually start to look like it might happen. We've had enough rumours and supposed itk's. Recent results and Bruce being in charge are irrelevant really, this is all about Ashley.

On another note, given the NCSL goons recent social media posts, they are starting to come across as if Wraith has something to do with them  :lol:

Would love a f365 rumor to get something to discuss. The holiday silence has been brutal coupled with our recent results and stark reminder that we have Bruce in charge

f*** that, I'd love this to actually start to look like it might happen. We've had enough rumours and supposed itk's. Recent results and Bruce being in charge are irrelevant really, this is all about Ashley.

On another note, given the NCSL goons recent social media posts, they are starting to come across as if Wraith has something to do with them  :lol:

These NCSL goons will have done far more to assist this takeover than the average supporter like me and I suspect yourself.

These lads are working in tandem with buyer and seller for the benefit of us all, think the least they deserve is a bit of respect considering the time and money they are putting into this.