Round of 16 | Sweden 1-2 Ukraine

Unbelievable

2 minutes ago, triggs said:

Not much point having your best attacking options in years if you don't play them :lol:

Absolutely this. Everyone's going on about how good a chance we have because of some of the great attacking players we have. And he starts 3. Such a weak mentality. I thought we wanted to go out and win this thing? Not potentially hope we scrape through every game. So infuriating. 

If, and it's a big if judging by this tournament so far, Kane turns up I don't see anyone in that German line up being able to deal with him tbh. If he can drop in and play passes through for Sterling and Saka I think we'll be fine.

Just now, Smal said:

If, and it's a big if judging by this tournament so far, Kane turns up I don't see anyone in that German line up being able to deal with him tbh. If he can drop in and play passes through for Sterling and Saka I think we'll be fine.

Issue will be there wont be any fucker around him again as he stands alone in the box surrounded by 3 defenders. 

Worried for England. Don't think you can beat this German team by being defensively solid, and that England team just doesn't look as threatening going forward.

However, Werner starting is definitely a good thing, as he'll probably spurn a bunch of decent chances.