PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Can’t believe it see ya at the top people 

cheeky £100 on Newcastle to win the league in the next 5 years maybe hahaha 

5yrs time (2026-27) would be apt. Lets just start competing first.

All that misery and hopelessness and sacrifices. Many thought we may never see the end of Ashley,  nobody would have been surprised if he handed it down the generations.

We earned this.

Never had more money than during Ashley's reign, out of work now and may not get back for years if ever, but it doesn't matter, delighted for everyone that can get back, delighted to be one of those that doesn't know where there seat is at cup games......am just delighted to have a club back, all the good and bad that went with that.

7 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

:lol: PL have the legal power to disqualify us from competition if found KSA running the club.

They have the legal power to disqualify any club after reviewing its directors every season, but they don't and never will, because it would ruin their competition.  Fact is once you're in, you're in.

Edited by Teasy

This is such a weird feeling. For roughly 10-15 years of my life I lived and breathed Newcastle United Football Club from afar. The results on weekend would set the tone for the feeling of the whole coming week. However, for the past 5 to 10 years I've fallen out of love with the club. Mike Ashley and Alan Pardew being the two main reasons. And now, with the greatest news in the clubs recent history I have no idea what to feel. Honestly, feel kind of empty right now. :(