PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

18 minutes ago, robbo_11 said:

Personally I don't like the constant leaks - it has to be coming from the consortium as it has been referenced by local journalists they've got wind of information before it has happened. Craig Hope mentioned this on a recent podcast, Caulkin had the first interview after the failed takeover and Keith Downie mentioned this before his 24 hour stint. I can understand after years of zero communication trying to get the local media onside in what should be a brilliant time, but I think the consortium are not above criticism. 

I'm glad they haven't rushed into an appointment, but they were clearly looking at replacing Bruce as soon as it was confirmed and the process has spectacularly backfired in the early hours. I think the most important appointment moving forward will be a CEO that understands the game and a Director of Football to focus on that aspect of the club. 

JR

You would guess they have to say something either way today, as someone will need to face the media tomorrow, and they'll probably need to say if Jones is definitely taking Saturdays match, or announce Howe (or A.N.Other) before then.

13 hours ago, robbo_11 said:

Personally I don't like the constant leaks - it has to be coming from the consortium as it has been referenced by local journalists they've got wind of information before it has happened. Craig Hope mentioned this on a recent podcast, Caulkin had the first interview after the failed takeover and Keith Downie mentioned this before his 24 hour stint. I can understand after years of zero communication trying to get the local media onside in what should be a brilliant time, but I think the consortium are not above criticism. 

I'm glad they haven't rushed into an appointment, but they were clearly looking at replacing Bruce as soon as it was confirmed and the process has spectacularly backfired in the early hours. I think the most important appointment moving forward will be a CEO that understands the game and a Director of Football to focus on that aspect of the club. 

Constant leaks? There's been basically 1 significant leak since they took over. Other than that there's been nothing but press speculation

Latest . . . 

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/02529667/filing-history

Date(document was filed at Companies House) Description(of the document filed at Companies House) . . .

04 Nov 2021 Notification of Pz Newco Limited as a person with significant control on 7 October 2021

This document is being processed and will be available in 10 days.

04 Nov 2021 Cessation of St James Holdings Limited as a person with significant control on 7 October 2021

This document is being processed and will be available in 10 days.

1 hour ago, Dokko said:

Cheers mate, mackems friends are crying.

Has Grumpy Old Twat said its been done wrong yet? 

Edit :

If your PSC information changes

You must record any changes to your PSC information in your company’s PSC register, such as a change of personal details or nature of control. You must do this within 14 days of the change.

You must send these changes to Companies House within a further 14 days. It’s easier to do this online.

So they had 28 days to file it and he was talking shite anyway? What an idiot if that's the case. He's spent the last fortnight saying he's never known this happen in his entire career. :lol:

Edited by Joey Linton

44 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Edit :

You must record any changes to your PSC information in your company’s PSC register, such as a change of personal details or nature of control. You must do this within 14 days of the change.

You must send these changes to Companies House within a further 14 days. It’s easier to do this online.

So they had 28 days to file it and he was talking shite anyway? What an idiot if that's the case. He's spent the last fortnight saying he's never known this happen in his entire career. :lol:

He’s an accountant though marra

3 hours ago, Joey Linton said:

Edit :

Aye the stupid cunt said we could  be facing a fine. 

Edited by et tu brute

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

That says he was terminated on 7th October but I’m pretty sure that meeting about the sponsorships was after that? Might still be working for the club.

It’s just terminated as a director, but he’s still working at the club in his position.