PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Few of the lads paid on here offered to pay my parking charges as I was the stadium from 7.30 until 1 am [emoji38].

I did little news reports updates to the whatsapp group, moving from St James to Jesmond Dene House and then back again.

Fucking amazing day. Think I chatted to @Richand @Big River at some point, as well.

Black and white letter day!

1 minute ago, Bossman said:

Seriously, Fuck off.  Bubbling in the van.

Haha, I remember picking my wife up from a dress fitting thing the day after (we got married the day Bruce got sacked) and Big River was on the radio. I was crying my eyes out and she was like 'what the fuck is going on?'.  [emoji38]

24 minutes ago, Rocker said:

Haha, I remember picking my wife up from a dress fitting thing the day after (we got married the day Bruce got sacked) and Big River was on the radio. I was crying my eyes out and she was like 'what the fuck is going on?'.  [emoji38]

:lol:

Could imagine you were stoic as fuck on the wedding day as well.

Bruce gets sacked and in tears lol

28 minutes ago, Rocker said:

Aye my Mrs didn't get it at the time and she's just told me I need to get a grip 

I was at the lowest point I'd been at for a long time on this day last year, had a meeting at work pretty much to discuss how shit I was at the job, had a bit of a breakdown and took a half day to go home and be miserable on my own. Then the fucking takeover happens and I'm absolutely buzzing, forgetting all about my issues at work. What a day, total mixture of emotions. 

I left that job earlier this year and am now in a job I'm really fucking good at :aww:

Coming back from the previous match at Wolves on the coach was one of the lowest I've felt after a match - the atmosphere in the away end was like a morgue as it was on the coach (yes, even with me on it :D).

Everyone was resigned to relegation and then BANG! The difference in emotions in just five days was simply unbelievable!

Amanda deserves humongous respect for sticking around and trying to capture us for four years whilst many journos and that wanker Ashley labelled her as a waste of space and that she was just doing it for attention!

Also, thanks to Rafa for bringing her to the table!

A magical year and it's going to get a hell of a lot better!

WE ARE BACK!

Edited by Paully

5 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

That Bruno goal against Leicester is one of my favourite ever NUFC goals, daft as that sounds.

I'm gonna be absolutely devastated the day Bruno leaves. Ben Arfa levels x 100. I'm a grown man FFS.

Me too though at least we'll sell him for 100m+ and buy 3 more brunos with it rather than money disappearing lol

Edited by Tiresias