PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

5 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

A very very probable rapist just won player of the month lol. Yeah we are damaging the brand 

Don’t forget the convicted child sex offender who was allowed to play every week.

Or the other one who is currently on remand for rape.

Or the other one who is being investigated for child sex offences.

What about those gambling companies who sponsor everything, they’re really ethical.

And the alcohol promotion at every opportunity. Alcohol doesn’t ruin lives.

What about all that cash coming in from Qatar? I hear they’re a resounding leader in human rights.

And those owners from Thailand, China, Russia… what have they ever done wrong?

But aye, this is one step too far :lol: 

Edited by Fantail Breeze

Just now, Kanji said:

that article is pure trash hahahaha 

Look, I'm a left leaning centrist and generally appreciate the Guardian's quality of work, but they absolutely went hunting for this type of juicy, juicy clickbaity content. 

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Yeah Die Spiegel release his own admission of what happened:

"She said that she didn’t want to, but she made herself available.” And further: “But she kept saying ‘no.’ ‘Don’t do it.’ ‘I’m not like the others.’ I apologized afterwards.” The document quotes him as saying that she never screamed and never called out for anyone.

“[NN2] Question: Did Ms. C. say anything afterwards about the sex being too brutal? X: She didn’t complain about it being brutal. She complained that I forced her. She didn’t say anything about wanting to go to the police.””

Fair enough…didn’t know that.

5 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Don’t forget the convicted child sex offender who was allowed to play every week.

Or the other one who is currently on remand for rape.

Or the other one who is being investigated for child sex offences.

What about those gambling companies who sponsor everything, they’re really ethical.

And the alcohol promotion at every opportunity. Alcohol doesn’t ruin lives.

What about all that cash coming in from Qatar? I hear they’re a resounding leader in human rights.

And those owners from Thailand, China, Russia… what have they ever done wrong?

But aye, this is one step too far :lol: 

There are now two on the hook for rape after this week.

Just now, ManDoon said:

It’s not even just Ronaldo really, Barton played in the PL after prison. That lad at Liverpool Harvey Elliott has some very questionable exploits. The brand is dirt basically. They don’t give a fuck and never have 

What are these? 

Guest HTT II

He’s sound man, not a fan of the way he conducts his interviews/podcasts or his podcasts in general, but he’s sound!

Don't wanna divert discussion too long here but wtf????

14 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Yeah Die Spiegel release his own admission of what happened:

"She said that she didn’t want to, but she made herself available.” And further: “But she kept saying ‘no.’ ‘Don’t do it.’ ‘I’m not like the others.’ I apologized afterwards.” The document quotes him as saying that she never screamed and never called out for anyone.

“[NN2] Question: Did Ms. C. say anything afterwards about the sex being too brutal? X: She didn’t complain about it being brutal. She complained that I forced her. She didn’t say anything about wanting to go to the police.””

He's literally admitting it isn't he?

Reading the last page has been depressing as fuck to me tbh :lol:

Think I'm on a bit of a come down from the highs of yesterday/today. It's all so rancid and filthy man. Filthy owners, sordid players everywhere. I know it's always been like that and we're just more aware of stuff these days but man.