Newcastle United 2 - 4 West Ham - 15/08/21 - Post-match reaction from page 18

BlueStar

Liked a lot of what we did going forward today.

No idea what the defensive selection was about today though. Ultimately cost us the game.

Losing the second half 0 - 3 is unreal.

We deserved to lose on account of the Sunday morning defending but fuck me, how on earth has VAR not overturned that pen? I could see at first glance that he got the ball and yet despite replays they've they've given it anyway. 

Just now, thomas said:

i know its tacky to revel in apathy too much but seriously its incredible not giving a fuck.

Wish I didn't. I was in a shocking mood during that spell when we were in the lead and apparently playing well. I'll sleep now mind. Bruce tears and 50,000 days ruined. Wey aye, glasses in me pocket. 

Didnt watch. Thought I was in for a nightmare afternoon when Wilson scored early. Couple of hours later we come good, though. Odds were always high so I shouldnt have worried.

Glad the cheer Bruce, support the club, boo blacks, buy the shirt and tat, Ashley wants to sell, "Am a GORDEE" lads were treated to a glorious day out today. You see you put the work in and you nail your flag to the mast you get your rewards. I'm just beaming for them. 

Edited by Super Duper Branko Strupar