Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Just now, nbthree3 said:

If he's another Pardew then he'll be fine given where we are today. That's why fans say Pardew etc wasn't that bad, because it was better than now even if then, it wasn't good enough 

Pardew was howking.

vor 1 stunde sagte toontownman:

Alles in allem war Emery das Ziel Nummer eins und ich denke, er ist in dieser Hinsicht Favre sehr ähnlich. Es sollte also kein riesiger Stolperstein sein?

Alles in allem war Emery das Ziel Nummer eins und ich denke, dass er Favre in dieser Hinsicht sehr ähnlich ist. Es sollte also kein riesiger Stolperstein sein?

Emery ist wie Favre, ein Freak, der die Spieler im Training hin und her schiebt, bis es alle verstehen. Emery wäre sicherlich eine gute Wahl für Sie gewesen. Favre wäre kein Stolperstein gewesen. Es wäre eine Bereicherung.

5 minutes ago, OCK said:

The state of people getting themselves in a twist over Eddie Howe potentially being appointed. Get a grip of yourselves, man. We're shite. We've been shite for 14 years. Even the 'good' seasons with Pardew we punched above our actual ability. 1 month under a new ownership isn't going to undo 14 years of mismanagement and neglected investment. Pretty sure any WORLDIE manager out there looking at Newcastle is probably thinking 'in a few years maybe'. You're the type of people that enable arseholes to keep using the delusional tag. 

It's strange how the narrative has changed so quickly. Just before the takeover it was 'get anyone in to replace Bruce and we should stay up'. Now there's people claiming Howe with the backing of the new owners is guaranteed to take us down [emoji38]

I'm 100% on board, Howe seems a bit of an obsessive type, I would imagine he has reviewed what went wrong over and over again.

Most managers have a shit time at some point, heres hoping he does well.

Get behind him and give him a chance.

4 minutes ago, Vinny Green Balls said:

He will never be another Pardew for the simple reason that he seems a fairly likeable guy. Pardew came across as an odious, smarmy cunt, because he happens to be an odious, smarmy cunt.

Nobody will ever be another Pardew as long as we have these owners.

Never forget - Pardew was an absolute cunt of the highest order. He was and probably still is a mouth breathing, slimy cunt of a man.

2 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

It's strange how the narrative has changed so quickly. Just before the takeover it was 'get anyone in to replace Bruce and we should stay up'. Now there's people claiming Howe with the backing of the new owners is guaranteed to take us down [emoji38]

Exactly! [emoji38]

Very happy with Howe, like. The more I read about him, the more I'm impressed. To go from a petulant man-child who shirked even the most basic of duties to Howe is about as night and day as it gets. A progressive, forward-thinking coach who will throw himself into the role whilst all the while being respectful and articulate? Yes please. 

I've said it before but I think he'll shock a few people. It's a huge, huge opportunity for him and I hope he absolutely nails it. Howeay the lads and all that!

Would've wanted 'better' and glad we at least seemed to aim 'higher', but Howe is a manager I can 100% get behind.

He's progressive, attacking, and seemingly wants to improve too. 

Wouldn't say I'm confident he'll keep us up, like, but let's try and at least enjoy the journey [emoji38]

Need a big, big January.

7 minutes ago, sacred said:

Emery ist wie Favre, ein Freak, der die Spieler im Training hin und her schiebt, bis es alle verstehen. Emery wäre sicherlich eine gute Wahl für Sie gewesen. Favre wäre kein Stolperstein gewesen. Es wäre eine Bereicherung.

Why are you writing in german on an English forum? 🤷🏻‍♂️