Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

1 hour ago, gjohnson said:

Getting Manager of the Month guarantees defeat in the next game where we're concerned.

42 minutes ago, STM said:

When does the winner get announced?

Hopefully after the Brighton game

57 minutes ago, Paully said:

Well done Eddie. Fuck the baiters and their hypocritical bollox. They’ll all be at/reporting on  the Qatar World Cup. Nothing to see here move along people. Back to the football. Onwards and upwards :indi:

Maybe they should continue to ask the political quesitons to those in power in gov't and just ask Eddie football questions. This high horse shit is fucking insufferable. 

Guest HTT II
1 hour ago, Paully said:

If only they (journos, reporters et al) would ask such questions to our government, to our ‘leaders’ and to people in power and with influence…

Fair questions to ask. Wish he'd just respond along the lines of those are questions for the owners or something though instead of providing the journalist with a gotcha.  

Edited by Smal

I don't think these are fair questions at all. He's at a press conference to talk about the match on Saturday. He's not there to talk about Chelsea, or Saudi bombing in Yemen. 

32 minutes ago, Thiago said:

Fair play, I totally get why they ask but I don't know what they're expecting from him personally. It feels like the time could be spent more effectively.

Yip, nothing he can do but bat it straight back and will have to do so for some considerable time to come

And No, I'm not here trying to ignore or hide from the elephants in the room. There is a time and place and there are certain people who need to be answering those questions. That person is not Eddie Howe or any member of our playing, coaching and support staff. If he wants to come out and talk about it (or any of them) then that is up to him, but he/they should not be held to task on that. 

Edited by Kanji

18 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Dog with a bone. He's been pushing for Howe to pass comment since he was appointed and it's simply not going to happen. He'd have been banned long ago if the club took the Mike Ashley approach to criticism.

Howe just needs to answer like he did in future - just dont give him anything.

Guest HTT II

Magowan needs to get back to doing shit impersonations and impressions for VHS release!

Edited by HTT II