Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

3 minutes ago, Rod said:

You naughty boy!

To be fair while I always wanted him to get a good few months, I was questioning whether he could make us solid enough for a relegation battle. Delighted he’s proven me wrong and gone above that!

On 04/11/2021 at 20:53, Wullie said:

btelOdY.png

League 2 table when he took over, ended up with 46 points which was some going.

When I posted this I didn't expect him to pick up Premier League points at a similar rate. :lol: 

If someone came to me and told me in December (after 1 win in 20 games) that Howe would have us in 11th and on 40 points by the end of April, I would have said who are you? Get out of my home, I’m trying to sleep.

Fantastic stuff.

Posted this in the Relegationometer thread, but think it deserves to go in here too. The table when Eddie Howe took over. I had to have another look just to remind myself how HORRENDOUS our league position was.

Literally UN BEL IEVE ABLE

image.png.3f1423b5911ac264506d95f50a1d2c9d.png

Genuinely don’t believe anyone could do the job he’s done. He came here with an absolute fire in him to succeed. He’s developed during his time out of management. He’s created belief and confidence in every player in the squad, pretty much every single player has improved under him. Would never have imagined we’d turn into a solid team defensively this season. He’s a miracle worker 

1 minute ago, Dr Venkman said:

Only just noticed tonight that him and Tindall don't have their initials on their tops and I love them for it.

Can’t stand that sort of filth, losers like Sammy Lee and Steve McClaren with initials over all their gear. So smalltime 

8 minutes ago, OoOGazOoO said:

Posted this in the Relegationometer thread, but think it deserves to go in here too. The table when Eddie Howe took over. I had to have another look just to remind myself how HORRENDOUS our league position was.

Literally UN BEL IEVE ABLE

image.png.3f1423b5911ac264506d95f50a1d2c9d.png

He’s damaged our goal difference. We were much more solid under Bruce-Jones. Jury still out for me

The really encouraging thing is we have 6 clean sheets and 6 wins from those games. We have got the job done and closed the game out well in all those games. Very encouraging. 4 quality additions next season and we are looking fairly strong tbh.

Edited by samptime29