Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

I know it’s probably bullshit, but there’s still a tiny part of me that’s worried that it’ll happen. 14 years of being in an abusive relationship with this club and the scars haven’t disappeared yet. It’s stupid decisions like this that will take the shine off everything. 

Watching the video of the lap of honour its plain to see how much the owners love the guy. Absolutely no way they're replacing him after the run of form we've had, it's complete fantasy. Total non-starter. 

Can you honestly imagine how soul destroying it would be to end up with that relentless fucking whinge and his yesterday's man yawnfest football. :lol:

Think my lass's dad would set fire to SJP tbh :lol: Never known anyone dislike a man and manager as much he hates Mourinho (including me and anyone on here hates Pardew or Bruce) and Howe was his number 1 choice and favourite manager.

11 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Where's the paper speculation, like?

Me dad sent me a link to some really spurious Express article this morning, to which my response was pointing out I can't remember the last time that right-wing shitrag had any form of exclusive.

Think it comes originally from Marca

So the story came from Marca, shared by the Express, and then spread in the "gossip" section of places like the BBC.

Think this one has traction fellas :lol:

Howe has earned his right to see how far he can take this team, he's had us in top 4 form for over half a season with this squad, why would anyone replace him for yesterday's man? No one is that stupid, right... RIGHT?

20 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

Howe has earned his right to see how far he can take this team, he's had us in top 4 form for over half a season with this squad, why would anyone replace him for yesterday's man? No one is that stupid, right... RIGHT?

JM can fuck off , game has passed him by , new kids in town .

EH

Marca seems to be the one single source.

they havent exactly got a high hit rate for stories being true.

agents playing games and putting pressure on the Roma hierarchy?

and it hasnt really spread other than the express.

not even a headline anywhere else.

think the only way we go for mourinho is if Howe leaves because his family havent settled up here.

they were meant to be moving up after xmas but not sure if they did.

It's absolute bollocks

They appointed Howe, put faith in him and he's repaid it in abundance. They can see the fans love him, the players clearly do too so getting rid to bring in a guy that's been bang average for the last 6/7 years makes zero sense

This would be worse than sacking Hughton and bringing in Pardew, but it's not happening. 

16 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

It's absolute bollocks

They appointed Howe, put faith in him and he's repaid it in abundance. They can see the fans love him, the players clearly do too so getting rid to bring in a guy that's been bang average for the last 6/7 years makes zero sense

This would be worse than sacking Hughton and bringing in Pardew, but it's not happening. 

Makes less than zero sense. I don't believe it and would be pissed if were it true.

Jose always speak good stuff re Newcastle due to Sir Bobby. It’s nothing new. Just newspaper trying to increase sales by creating something out of nothing