Eddie Howe

InspectorCoarse

Regardless of what happens next, this bloke has pulled off one of the most important and - at one point - seemingly impossible tasks in our modern history. Club legend. 

Couldn’t agree more Andy. All that and to top it off he’s made an awful lot of so-called professional commentators look like the absolutely thick reactionary cunts they undoubtedly are.

He's smashed it this season, he's turned the club around, got the players motivated, organised and performing. He's also engaged the fans and got them all behind him and he deserves a huge amount of credit for it. 

Next season will see a different remit though, the goals of next season will be different to those of this one. He'll need to push on and make progress up the league. He'll be backed 100% in the market but whoever he buys will need to be integrated and deliver, the bar will be raised pretty steeply over the next 3 years or so and he'll need to get it right. I like him, I rate him but he'll need to step it up as the expectations from the owners will definitely rise exponentially.  

I hope the fixture list is kind to us next season. I think that could help alot if we get a decent run of fixtures from the off to set us up well and boost the confidence of the players and staff.

Absolutely unthinkable what he has done here really. I rated him before he came, I was a little soured given other names linked at first but I just can't see another manager would have pulled off what he did. Even rating him a little I thought the squad and league position was likely too far gone. I am so excited to see what we look like next year with players that he wants around him playing for the club. 

Legendary and part of our folklore now even if things go square next year. 

Cannot be overstated what a wonderful job Eddie Howe has done - and done it with a demeanor as even-keeled and professional as I have ever seen. Clearly gets what it means to lead a club like ours but has never seemed overwhelmed or anything other than calm and controlled. 

I think he can grow with the club but that's for another day. For now, it's enough to applaud the job he's done. Perfect manager for us right now.

Guest reefatoon

What a fucking achievement man. We were dead and buried.

Edited by reefatoon